Deleted

Question still enough time to level from 1 to 80 before cata hits?

Hey guys,

I was wondering if there is still time to create a new race+class combi and fully level it to the current max level before cata hits.

Cheers all!

If you play a decent amount with heirloom, then yes you can, but you may be hitting 80 a day or two before cata.

I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by SeaKitten View Post
    those two ads for wow.. the one with the ugly dumb Gnome and Goblin dancing really stupid like.. it made my rage so hard i personally now will never play this game EVER again yes because of those two stupid ads i will never play this game.

depends how often you'll play

Doin it right now with my Tauren Paladin. Level 60 right now, still got 2 weeks left to get to 80. The new quests in the dungeons give ridiculous amounts of XP, try those.

Yeah there is plenty of time left. My friend made a new dwarf shaman and is in outland right now, and he is leveling without BoA's
    "one never escapes from the compulsion and chance to be powerful" Peter Sloterdijk
    i5-4690k --- ASUS Z97-A --- 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X 1600 --- EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thraxxigar View Post
    Doin it right now with my Tauren Paladin. Level 60 right now, still got 2 weeks left to get to 80. The new quests in the dungeons give ridiculous amounts of XP, try those.
    Quote Originally Posted by flareside View Post
    Yeah there is plenty of time left. My friend made a new dwarf shaman and is in outland right now, and he is leveling without BoA's
    omg lol, thanks for all the responses.. will give it a swing.

cheers!