Thread: Next Wow xpac?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalez View Post
    Well Sageras is going to be the last boss ever (well I think so anyway).

We still have to see: more old gods, Azshara, titans, some of the emerald dream, Ner'zhul could come back...

And of course, Blizzard could also make up more people for us to fight
    Metzen definitely confirmed Ner'zhul was dead.

Oh and my guess is that next xpac will bring us up to the space (we got ship, kind of stargate, magic its all possible there are dark portal that are open to other world/realm/planet) OR it will focus on heavy use of new time travel mechanics with player driven phasing (somethign in your bag to switch phase between dimension/time a la link to the past OR dark/light world from zelda TP). Now that they master phasing I am really sure they could do soemthign like this. They said cata would be amazing and so far almost everyone love the new 1-60 revamp, on beta people are saying godness about 80-85 zone, blizzard said next xpac will be on the same epicness scale.
    Up to now the only thing blizzard hyped a lot was the pre cata event that failed but mistake happen uknow.

I just hope a time/dimension xpac or a space xpac Imagine goign on the white lady and fingding back the blue child and goin on it to discover what happened (why did the blue child dissapeared).
    Last edited by McFrotton; 2010-11-28 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VladimirM View Post
    If you refer to Christopher Columbus, he was Italian working for King of Portugal.
    But he was just one Italian. He had a crew of Portuguese people what helped him explore. Oni is still technically correct.

i think blizzard will keep brining out xpacs till the games sales finaly flop and they stop getting revinues in large enough amounts or wow ends at 100 we fight sargares pvp stays aroudn for awhile then blizzard gives us world of starcraft to start on while blizzard makes warcraft 4 to give us more stuff for a new realm of warcraft (cheesy i know 4am in the moring creativity is not really there)
    I'm a little ninja, short and stout I take all the loot and I hearthstone out All the guys on teamspeak scream and shout I'm the warrior in full devout.

My money is on the Old Gods. We don't end them after Cata. Deathwing is the final boss in Cata so all the Old Gods still need to be dealt with.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Perapsam View Post
    The face I pull when people say that "The Emerald Dream is done." would turn people to stone. Xavier wasn't the man behind the Nightmare, it's N'Zoth, the same Old God who lies beneath the Maelstrom and also corrupted Deathwing. So the Nightmare isn't over, I think you'll find.
    Theres enough left for a raid. Not an XPac. Stormrage pretty much took care of the rest and just about killed any chance for an Emerald Dream centred Xpac.

WRT the OP, there are a number of available zones or storylines that could be used as the basis for future Xpacs.

The most obvious ones are:

Argus...home world of the Draenei
    The Great Sea...Azshara and Kul Tiras, Kezan, Tol Abim and Zandalar
    The Veiled Sea - what lies to the West of Kalimdor?

EJL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by isilra View Post
    there was a ss with that thread but i can't seem to find it, made me wish i saved that ss but i was able to find the list though

draenor set

azuremyst isle - 1 to 10
    bloodmyrk isle - 10 to 20

eversong forest - 1 to 10
    quel'thalas - 10 to 20
    hellfire peninsula - 58 to 62
    zangarmarsh - 60 to 64
    terokkar forest - 61 to 65
    the deadlands - 63 to 67
    nagrand - 64 to 68
    blade's edge mountains - 66 to 70
    netherstorm - 67 to 70
    shadowmoon valley - 69 to 70

- northrend set

borean tundra - 67 to 70
    howling fjord - 67 to 70
    dragonblight - 69 to 72
    grizzly hills - 70 to 73
    crystalsong forest - 72 to 75
    zul'drak - 73 to 76
    sholazar basin - 75 to 79
    storm peaks - 76 to 80
    icecrown glacier - 78 to 80

- maelstrom set

gilneas - 77 to 80
    grim batol - 78 to 81
    kul tiras - 79 to 82
    kezan - 81 to 86
    tel abim - 83 to 85
    zandalar - 84 to 87
    plunder isle - 86 to 88
    the broken isles - 87 to 90
    the maelstrom - 89 to 90

- plane set

pandaria - 1 to 10
    hiji - 10 to 20

wolfenhold - 1 to 10
    xorothian plains - 10 to 20

the green lands - 88 to 91
    the dying paradise - 91 to 94
    the emerald nightmare - 94 to 97
    the eye of ysera - 97 to 100

deephome - 88 to 91
    skywall - 91 to 94
    the abyssal maw - 94 to 97
    the firelands - 97 to 100

- legion set

k'aresh - 96 to 99
    argus meadowlands - 97 to 100
    mac'aree - 99 to 100
    maw of oblivion - 100+
    the burning citadel - 100+++

enjoy! :d
    and list agaaaaain !

Quote Originally Posted by JFetch View Post
    The Emerald Dream story is done. There is no reason to go there.
    this. The next expansion will be the great seas. with pandaria, kul'tiras, Tel'abim, and the ogre and (????) races playable.

and would you really want to explore a place that is EXACTLY like azeroth, but green?
    "With this costume, I'll get Asian girls for sure!"
    - Judge Malthred revealing my avatar's inner thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Zando View Post
    I am almost completely sure it will be Emerald Dream.
    People have been suggesting Emerald Dream since ages ago. So far nothing happened

Deleted
    I just wonder, I really wonder, how long after the original poster of that godforsaken list admitted it's a fake, will it keep coming back?
    Get over it people, it's fake! It's creator admitted it! Current expansion is completely unlike the list, breaking it! IT'S DEAD.

Deleted
    I would love to see an Xpac about Nozdormu making the world go crazy by putting every zone into a different time frame (or just the Caverns of time opening up a portal to a time disturbed Azeroth to keep the current Cataclysm changes intact) (for example Elwynn during the first war when the Orcs prepare to assault Goldshire, Barrens during Thrall's landing or maybe before Thrall's landing where we'll see Cairne's struggle to protect his people)
    Last edited by mmocf1858d9362; 2010-11-28 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yourcatdead View Post
    Well since Blizzard said Cata is the last expansion, I'm going to go with Cataclysm!!!!
    link?

[Rothulivic] [Twitch] [Twitter] Signature by Serryn