Pilgrim title for Horde?

Ok, so after the Cataclysm there Is no boats In Darkshore, correct?
    How Is Horde supposed to gain the "Pilgrim" title without going to Darnassus/Exodar? o.o
    Or Is this some screw up by the Blizzard team?

Deleted
    Being Alliance I actually wondered this myself, the only boat I know of that goes to Darnassus is from Stormwind.

how does no one learn there are new boats? we know it since early alpha -.-

Stormwind
    ->Docks
    ->boat to Rut'theran Village
    ->????
    ->PROFIT
    The Brave Do Not Fear The Grave

Using a water walking potion, you can get from Darkshore to Rut'theran before the fatigue kills you. I suggest you first take the boat to and from Azuremyst and then tackle Darnassus last. Prepare to deal with a bit of corpse hopping and res sickness if you are not a rogue, druid, or mage.

I was at a loss doing it yesterday too, luckily there was a warlock in Teldrassil. He was very helpful in explaining how he got over.

Ironforge is the most difficult though, as there are elite guards around the tables! You may have to recruit a friend (I suggest a mage with ice block) to distract them whilst you get the credit.

15+ Year Old Account
    There are new boats, people. Only the old/original dock is smashed.

Holy crap try logging in and doing some exploration before coming to assumptions. I just too the boat to Darkshore and then to Exodar afterwards, and I'm Alliance. If I can do it, so too can you.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    There are new boats, people. Only the old/original dock is smashed.

Holy crap try logging in and doing some exploration before coming to assumptions. I just too the boat to Darkshore and then to Exodar afterwards, and I'm Alliance. If I can do it, so too can you.
    The water walking method is still less of a hassle. It's fairly short walk and you don't have to deal with any guards or players.

Deleted
    As mentioned, using Elixir of water walking to get from Darkshore to Rut'theran is the fastest and least painful way.

The other option is taking the boat from SW dock (I got there by swimming from Westfall). Beware though, there are Lv85 guards now at the start of the docks there and in Rut'theran/Darnassus/Exodar as well. I went there as a clothie and it wasn't pleasant.

Quote Originally Posted by Belias View Post
    As mentioned, using Elixir of water walking to get from Darkshore to Rut'theran is the fastest and least painful way.

The other option is taking the boat from SW dock (I got there by swimming from Westfall). Beware though, there are Lv85 guards now at the start of the docks there and in Rut'theran/Darnassus/Exodar as well. I went there as a clothie and it wasn't pleasant.
    This is the same way i did it but i was desperate at the time and had no hope plus i was 56 , so i just swam to the docks from darkshore to teldrassil and died almost reaching it and so i ran again in ghost form was really fun lol getting to the tables is a way bigger headache because its crawling with guards , i wrote out my story on how i did it and if you'd like to read how i did it then heres the link :http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...s-a-Frost-Mage.

Thank you very much for this Information, was alot of help! ^__^