Thread: The Park.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    As has already been said, you hear NPCs around SW talking about Deathwing destroying it.

I'm just repeating this as seeing people talk about the cannon in azshara doing it is making me /facepalm.

Death wing did it. If it was the Cannon why would we only blow up the park and not the whole city.

It couldn't possibly be the cannon, because the cannon was built by Goblins, and the cannon is still intact, thus it hasn't been used.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    The Guards in SW and the NPC in Vashj'ir say it was Deathwing.

And the cannon makes zero sense, for the record. It's a cannon, not an transcontinental weapon of mass destruction.

mkai i didnt know that, i only played horde in beta, and i only play horde seriously on live, the Cannon makes sense since its pointing to stormwind (according to the monitor inside of it) and beacuse the park is the closest district to where the cannon could hit.

The monitor/sight on the cannon pointing towards Stormwind is a clear indication that it is NOT responsible for the damage to the Park. This is Goblin technology we're talking about. The last place it would hit is where it's aimed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankennoob View Post
    The monitor/sight on the cannon pointing towards Stormwind is a clear indication that it is NOT responsible for the damage to the Park. This is Goblin technology we're talking about. The last place it would hit is where it's aimed.
    I think you confused Goblin engineering with gnomish. We Goblins never make any faulty products.

Quote Originally Posted by TarzoEzio View Post
    Well we all know the park is totaly destoryed and we don't know how did it..
    but i remeber when the pre-cata event, i heard like cannons shots...so i was thinking..is it like the cultist how have done it?
    or is it deathwing? the cannn in aszhara? we will see...soon enough..i think..maybe..
    Damn... are you saying they shot a cannon from one continent to another? Impressive.
    Lok'tar ogar!

just look at the login screen, i mean, deathwing is sitting on stormwind, it makes sense that he nerdraged against the park.
    Scrapbot Was Here.
    I was asked a simple question in school today; 3 men walk into a bar, 1 orders a Margarita, 1 orders a Screwdriver, and the third orders the largest glass of Guinness he could get. Which on is gay?
    My answer: The one who bought the Guinness because he gave it to me.
    my teacher looked at my answer and laughed. i got bonus points because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by ManjiSanji View Post
    It couldn't possibly be the cannon, because the cannon was built by Goblins, and the cannon is still intact, thus it hasn't been used.
    this! lol

inb4 cannon in azshara...fck.
    Most people are under the belief that I think i am better than everyone else
    this is false
    I know i am better than everyone else
    So in end of day, most ppl not even good

10+ Year Old Account
    Obviously Deathwing, though it would be impressive if the cannon was able to hit a target on a different server

Quote Originally Posted by Drarion View Post
    I think you confused Goblin engineering with gnomish. We Goblins never make any faulty products.
    Don't fool yourself. Something blown up is a sure indication of Goblin technology. What the Goblins intended to blow up being blown up is a one in a million fluke. If the Park had been turned into a giant chicken and was laying eggs all over the rest of the city, I would suspect Gnomes.

Deleted
    It was Deathwing... Have you seen the cinematic of Cataclysm?

Don't fool yourself. Something blown up is a sure indication of Goblin technology. What the Goblins intended to blow up being blown up is a one in a million fluke. If the Park had been turned into a giant chicken and was laying eggs all over the rest of the city, I would suspect Gnomes.
    ^

Truth

Pretty damn sure those Goblins were the main designers of my rocket boots.....pretty damn sure Imma kill a lot of them for every time it failed on me. =P

Deleted
    What about Town-in-a-box, it had chickens and explosions, are you telling me its part goblin part gnomish?

Quote Originally Posted by Weed View Post
    It was Deathwing... Have you seen the cinematic of Cataclysm?
    Yes, but does he blow up the park in there? no. your point =)?

I just did a quest where i transport a big bomb to the cannon in bilgewater harbor , and the scope is pointed at sw ... just saying .

also stfu about the cannon not being able to shoot across the ocean , in a game where gnomes can tank dragons your logic is futile

---------- Post added 2010-12-02 at 04:16 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post
    Obviously Deathwing, though it would be impressive if the cannon was able to hit a target on a different server
    i lol'ed
    "lol uh oh , spelling correction, the sure sign someone is losing an argument "