Need Help on computer purchase

I am getting a gift of a computer today and just want to know if this would run wow cata at about 20-30 fps at lowest setting.
    I am not building one, i know this is the best way but i just dont have time or or the will.{ i repair cameras and the last thing i want to do is build a computer}
    Thank you for the help i really dont know very much about computers, but all you wouldnt want to know about cameras.

Intel® Pentium® dual-core processor E5500
    Features 2 processing cores, 800MHz system bus, 2MB L2 cache and 2.8GHz processor speed.
    Intel® Pentium® processor
    Features classic 2-way processing performance, letting you run multiple applications simultaneously, so you can browse, send instant messages, download music and transfer photos all at once.
    6GB DDR3 memory
    For multitasking power, expandable to 8GB.
    Multiformat DVD±RW/CD-RW drive
    Burn custom DVDs and CDs. Also supports DVD-RAM.
    1TB Serial ATA hard drive
    Offers spacious storage and fast read/write times.
    Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator X4500HD
    For lush images. High-definition audio with 5.1-channel support. HDMI port for connection to a high-definition TV or monitor.
    Multi-in-1 digital media reader
    Supports CompactFlash I/II, CompactFlash Plus, Microdrive, Secure Digital, MultiMediaCard, Reduced-Size MultiMediaCard, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO and xD-Picture Card formats.
    9 high-speed USB 2.0 ports
    For fast digital data transfer and easy peripheral connectivity.
    Built-in 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN with RJ-45 connector
    For flexible wired Web connectivity options.
    Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition 64-bit operating system preinstalled
    Provides a stable computing platform.
    Best Buy pc app
    Your one-stop shop for digital software, games and more! Learn more.
    Software package included
    With Adobe Reader and Nero9 Essentials. 60-day trial version of Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 also included.
    Intel, Pentium, Celeron, Centrino, Core, Viiv, Intel Inside and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.

Doubtful. You can purchase a video card if the power supply is up to it and the case has room.
    Last edited by chaud; 2010-11-27 at 07:34 PM.

Performance is somewhat hard to see when it comes to WoW. However, judging on your specs, you may be able to reach low-medium settings; however, they may give a slow FPS.
    First of all, the GPU -- it seems to be onboard. Onboard GPUs are not very powerful at all; you may be able to run a few games of last generation on them. However, since WoW is not very GPU intensive, you'll most likely be able to run it.
    Secondly, the processor is going to be where you will suffer in terms of performance. Pentium is a dying breed, and WoW can make even Core 2 Duos and Core 2 Quads struggle in Northrend/Outland, even with the best video card.

I'd say to not go with that computer, there are a lot better ones for the price. I suggest building your own -- you can save up to $500 by doing so and learn about how your computer works in the process. When you pay for an all in one computer, you pay for the brand name and for their ability to put it together.

You can do 20-30fps on low settings when doing solo quests. In 25-man raids I'm predicting 5-10fps on low settings.

It has no video card at all, and the CPU is rather weak as well.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.