I greatly dislike Paladin + Druid healers

Just had a wsg game, waited 20 minutes for it, to be confronted by 2 druid healers, 2 paladin healers, 2 shaman healers, a warrior, mage, dk and a hunter. We sat solidly in their flagroom for give or take half the match, i ended up doing 2 mil in that single episode, with about 4 others from our team trying to down a resto, and 2 holy pallys. Complete joke. While attempting to get our flag back the warrior and 2 shamans were busy completely farming and ruining our team the entire time. One of the worst bgs i've experienced yet. Here's a screenshot for lols at the end of the game.
    Thread doesn't have much point except for a bit of small premade/healer rage. Enjoy.

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/6...2710213403.jpg

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    With 6 healers and 4 DPS on their side, and 5 DPS on your side...what did you honestly expect?

6 healers.

Edit: I can understand your frustration...but 6 healers. You take that kinda healing power to a full-scale 25-man raid.

Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    With 6 healers and 4 DPS on their side, and 5 DPS on your side...what did you honestly expect?

6 healers.

Edit: I can understand your frustration...but 6 healers. You take that kinda healing power to a full-scale raid.
    Exactly, there was literally nothing we could do, everyone was just being farmed and i was busy trying to kill 3 healers in their flagroom. Not to mention most of the time our team were all attacking completely different targets while they focused each of our team down. The only killable players were the mage, hunter, (didn't even see the dk all match :S), and the hpally from the different server when he was on his own.

I seem to be seeing it alot though, once past a certain resi point (+ i think the resi buff has been reinstated) various healers become literally unkillable on a 2 or even 3-1 basis, it's a little ridiculous.

maybe your team should have had healers too, then it would be an alliance who is complaining that they hate druid and pally healers.

just think now and again, it works both ways. im sure one day u will get a BG with 6 healers and roflstomp the opposition... your time will come
    medicus quercum, venit.
    One's soldiers should not yell abuse at the enemy. "Arouse a bee and it will come at you with the ferocity of a dragon." - Takeda Nobushige

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skrototem View Post
    Exactly, there was literally nothing we could do, everyone was just being farmed and i was busy trying to kill 3 healers in their flagroom. Not to mention most of the time our team were all attacking completely different targets while they focused each of our team down. The only killable players were the mage, hunter, (didn't even see the dk all match :S), and the hpally from the different server when he was on his own.

I seem to be seeing it alot though, once past a certain resi point (+ i think the resi buff has been reinstated) various healers become literally unkillable on a 2 or even 3-1 basis, it's a little ridiculous.
    To be fair, you can't really restrict how many healers can go into a BG either; that would be unfair. If there were that many healers in one place, that probably means the opposing faction was making themselves vulnerable elsewhere.

I'll grant you that hpallies are (or were) stupid strong in PVP, but the nerfs that just got put into place (Blessed Life, Protector of the Innocent and Holy Shock nerfs) should greatly reduce that. I haven't PVP'ed since 4.03a since my boyfriend is sad in the pants about being nerfed (he's a warrior).

Protector of the Innocent was a minor nerf, HS was a moderate nerf, and Blessed Life was a major way needed nerf. A 3 Holy Power WOG less than every 6 seconds (since that assumes you either Beacon or HS yourself, or both) is just ridiculous. Going from a 2 second CD to an 8 second CD should greatly slow the Holy Power flow (going from 6 sec to 24 sec for 3 Holy Power factoring in just the talent change), meaning they'll actually cast at some point, be interrupted and BAM there's your chance.

Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    To be fair, you can't really restrict how many healers can go into a BG either; that would be unfair. If there were that many healers in one place, that probably means the opposing faction was making themselves vulnerable elsewhere.

I'll grant you that hpallies are (or were) stupid strong in PVP, but the nerfs that just got put into place (Blessed Life, Protector of the Innocent and Holy Shock nerfs) should greatly reduce that. I haven't PVP'ed since 4.03a since my boyfriend is sad in the pants about being nerfed (he's a warrior).

Protector of the Innocent was a minor nerf, HS was a moderate nerf, and Blessed Life was a major way needed nerf. A 3 Holy Power WOG less than every 6 seconds (since that assumes you either Beacon or HS yourself, or both) is just ridiculous. Going from a 2 second CD to an 8 second CD should greatly slow the Holy Power flow (going from 6 sec to 24 sec for 3 Holy Power factoring in just the talent change), meaning they'll actually cast at some point, be interrupted and BAM there's your chance.
    Yeah to be quite honest i'm not super bothered, most of the time i'm happy blowing people up as a fairly op class. I'm just angry for that half an hour the bg takes. Since our battlegroup was merged horde have gone downhill by alot. Alot more bots too O.o

druid with 1.6k resi is pretty much god mode, until 3-4 or more people just zerg him combined with stuns and silences.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonidze View Post
    any healer with 1.6k resi is pretty much god mode, until 3-4 or more people just zerg him combined with stuns and silences.

fixt that for you.

with the nerf AGAIN to MS, now its only 10% healers are pretty much unstoppable currently. unless as you mentioned, 3+ good people ganging up on them with coordinated cc. ive stopped pvping on my frost mage till cata, once we get to 85 and get geared the playing field is VASTLY evened out, healers aren't invincible brick walls when we get to cata be ready for it!