Thread: Gamon

10+ Year Old Account

Lightbulb Gamon

Hello guys, so after gamon got buffed, there are people who are killing him (including me). I use 2 tactics. One is kite him while people kill him or second is to get 2-3 healers and tank him. What about you guys? Do you like killing him more then before the patch?

15+ Year Old Account
    As a hunter, I kite him untill someone attacks then I FD so they get instagibbed. Good times :3
    Last edited by Shiikarii; 2010-11-27 at 11:08 PM. Reason: spelling
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...losophy/simple
    Philosophy, Worgen Mage of Magtheridon EU.Mokari, Nelf Hunter of Magtheridon EU (AKA Shikari @ Achindoun). [Currently inactive]

On my mage I frost bolt kite until a melee attacks... Then I either Iceblock/Mirror Images and watch people die.

It's more fun now. I simply throw a couple dots on him as DK and let the other players do the work.

imba loots of linen cloth

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know how many kiters I've killed on my shaman. I wait till you've got him down to around 10% run behind him and T-storm him into you BOOM- HEADSHOT.

I pull him on my level 27 lolcane mage then imp blink away and kite him around the big building there til someone else hits him, then I watch them die. Gamon is cool beans.