Gilneas reputation !

I´ve been farming and I´ve got exalted with them, as I saw some hordes with Goblins mounts,etc and I thought, well, maybe Gilneas would have some good things aswell!

But I´m either blind or there isn´t a Gilneas Quartermaster....Since their city is totally empty, I have no ideia where it could be!

Any tips or information regarding Gilneas items , etc? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meonerg View Post
    I´ve been farming and I´ve got exalted with them, as I saw some hordes with Goblins mounts,etc and I thought, well, maybe Gilneas would have some good things aswell!

But I´m either blind or there isn´t a Gilneas Quartermaster....Since their city is totally empty, I have no ideia where it could be!

Any tips or information regarding Gilneas items , etc? :P
    The quater master is next to the portal to rut therran village (in darnassus)

And to save you some time there is nothing usefull for lvl 80 there.

To clarify a bit, the Worgen Quartermaster is at the flight path inside Darnassus, west of the bank, just as you enter the pink portal from Ru'theran Village. It's basically right at the Darnassus quartermaster. I spent a long time explaining that to guildies when they didn't find him at the Flight Master at the docks in the Village.

Go inside the actual City. :P

You get nothing.

15+ Year Old Account
    You get an awesome level 35 back when you're exhalted and an awesome 16 slot bag when you're reverred.
    Enjoy.

Ya..I know THAT quartermaster...How would I´ve gotten to exalted if I didn´t had the tabard :b

Oh well...I´ll happily enjoy those lvl 40 tabards :C