Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Also, for fire mages, it has been suggested that weaving in Fireblast into your rotation is a DPS increase (not yet hard confirmed). But it would make sense that if you are fishing for a Hot Streak proc to cast Improved Fireblast after a FB crit to increase the chances. 8% crit is nothing to discount given our initially low crit rates. This also coincides with Blizzards idea of "fun" by adding more complexity and decision making while casting your "rotation".

It was a modelling error. Fire blast will only be used to spread impact or when you can't cast due to spell lock outs like on ignis.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravesong View Post
    Reactive Barrier is a waste of talent points. Auto Ice Barrier when I get down to 50%, no thanks. I'd rather get some good talent points and stay above 90%.
    not to mention, that reactive barrier will not proc if it is on cd, just use a cd for it when you are on the move avoiding boss damage and GG

shatter though is bleh as well imo, will be real nice for grinding as frost though.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Christan View Post
    not to mention, that reactive barrier will not proc if it is on cd, just use a cd for it when you are on the move avoiding boss damage and GG

shatter though is bleh as well imo, will be real nice for grinding as frost though.
    How is shatter bleh?

IL, DF and FFB (under BF) all benefit from the talent when FoF procs.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by takolin View Post
    How is shatter bleh?

IL, DF and FFB (under BF) all benefit from the talent when FoF procs.
    I'm guessing he is talking about Shattered Barrier and not the real Shatter.