Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Lmao

what i have done:
    Westfall: its a really good zone i suggest for Allies to do. the start quests are pretty funny, and all the hobo stuff is pretty awesome. and at Saldeans Farm or what his name is, theres an awesome quest.
    Redridge Mountains: the zone start is "meh" but as soon as you get a gnomecorder, theres a little more fun. but when Keeshan first is mentioned, the really cool stuff happens, you should totally do this zone for that reason. also, in a quest where you get to control an ettin, pretty nice.

Deleted
    Looking forward to levelling new alts from scratch to around the 60's - The things people have to say about the new zones really makes me wanna go there and quest, but I don't wanna get fed up with questing with Cata around the corner where I have 5 tough levels to quest through ^^ Even though it'll probably be awesome as hell, I get bored of questing fast.

Deleted
    I did some starting zones that I knew were changed. And overall all are good, ofcourse the Gnome and Troll are totally new and I sugest doing them ( liked troll bit more ). The only ones that I dont like are dwarf and orc, the Drenai and Blood Elf are unchanged. Rest are in the middle but closer to the troll and gnomes.

I leveled then my undead warrior and what I can tell:
    - Glades - Overall 7,5/10 Starting zone is very good, rest not so much, but still overall better then what it used to be, especially the crazy girl...
    - Silverpine Forest 10/10 - as some already said it rocks. The introduction, the quests: bombing the murlocs, walking with banshee queen, the whole worgen versus undead, the part when you are around Gilneas and are pushed back ( tons of undead die inclunding Onslaught ), the drunken orcs, and much more.
    - Hillsbrad 9,5/10 - also a very good zone. Horde controls it all... there are some very funny quests, like the one when YOU are the quest giver. The stuff with the crazy sludge doctor, nuking (yeah mobile nukes ) the alliance etc. Also some 3 man quests... those are not that easy believe me....
    Last thing - The Peacebloom vs Ghouls... must do.
    - Arathi and Hinterlands - you should pass it. Thats all. I wont give them a score, because I still hope blizzard will some day refresh them. Much bether choice at that point is SV and Stonetalon.
    - Im going to desolace. Hoping for someting cool.
    Last edited by mmocb0f9e8dedb; 2010-12-02 at 08:37 AM.

So far EPL was great. Just finished that up today. I agree though leveling is a bit quick though. Guess its Blizz's way of suckering us into rerolling the new races.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't done much but I really enjoyed a questline in Gadgetzan.

First you compete in like a level 50 ring of blood... then once you get to a certain point in it, quests open up for either a gnome girl (alliance) or a goblin girl (horde) and they are both competing to get the Steamwheedle Cartel on their side.

It's just very very funny. Involves pirates, hot air balloons, robots, gadgets and all sorts of things then ends in epic Goblin vs Gnome showdown Go see for yourselves ^_^

Deleted
    The new secret dancing trolls are pretty awesome.
    Last edited by mmocfc9b192690; 2010-12-02 at 05:44 PM.

I really enjoyed the new Desolace (Alliance) quests. The centaur chain quest is definately something to check out, I mean, riding a centaur commanding a group of centaur soldiers killing a Pit Lord... one of my favorites. Oh, and there's a lot of auto-accept quests along the way, makes questing a lot faster there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im pretty happy with all the new changes, having fun leveling my new Nelf mage, and my old pally with my friends. Makes for a good time when the game actually has something new in it that you don't know everything about yet >.>

Deleted
    Finished Desolace - Score 8/10 ( Horde ). Started the area exactly at lvl 30. Finished at lvl 38 with two heirlooms and one instance done - Razoren Kraul - so the leveling is fast. Its changed, there are many good things about it. Like the Centaur storyline, some bombing runs, quest where you change into naga. The center is green, the west split by cataclysm, but the rest is rather old - so tons gray and bones. You also do get some good amount of Cenarion circle reputation so thats a plus for some.
    But I feel that except the Naga, Centaur, Cenarion quests there is not much into the zone. Some quests are old, with new quests givers, some are very grindy ( kill fifteen mobs here and there ) shadowprey village is nearly unessesary. It just feels like they didnt have a lot of ideas, so they needed to put something to pump bit of your exp - so overall good but worse then Hillsbrad for exmaple. Just less cool stuff, no memorable characters, lore, more of ordinary questing.
    Last edited by mmocb0f9e8dedb; 2010-12-03 at 08:28 PM.