Engineering mounts.

I've been wanting a Hog, as of recent. I was just wondering, is it worth it to buy one now in 4.03? Are the prices going to drop? Or is there some awesome engineering BoE mount I should look forward too, instead?

The hog will always cost a min of 12.5k cus of the vender only mats. There has been some info datamined about a 3 person eng mount for cata but nothing else has been found out about it.

Is it worth it to buy a Chopper? Heck yes! It by far the meanest mount in the game. I mean what is the main competition a blue translucent horsey with sparkles?....LOL
    Prices gonna drop, not unless the $12.5K parts drop in price. The Titansteel, Eternals and other parts will still be valuable as only a few will be mining them. If you can find one for less than 15k buy it.
    If Engineering has a new mount in the offing, you bet I'll be all over it too
    Last edited by safetypro; 2010-11-29 at 09:35 PM.

This mount not only great utility offered with the passenger seat. Also offers a great oppurtunity to show people that you can money sink into anything without giving a damn...

A few months into Cata, the price will drop a little further due to a guild perk. But that would bring it down to about 12k or so. The price will not fall further because of vendor mats. If you want a bike, get it.

The Cata version of the bike is an Alchemy mount. But, last time I was on the beta it was still bind on pickup. There isn't a major money sink mount like the bike this time around. At least as far as I know.

Mammoth anyone?
    This bro quit the game but still loves the game and will be back for MoP!

Come to Dark Iron - US Alliance and buy mine! I need to turn it back into golds!
    Shroomkyn - Dark Iron US

10+ Year Old Account
    Most badass mount in the game, and it shows people that you have goldz!! =D

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrez View Post
    Most badass mount in the game, and it shows people that you have goldz!! =D
    Not anymore

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah not really. Everyone has one of those mounts these days.

WarcraftPriests.com - The Shadowlands Priest Community Website

Join over 100,000 Priests on our partnered Discord server: Warcraft Priests

Quote Originally Posted by C Rage View Post
    The Cata version of the bike is an Alchemy mount. But, last time I was on the beta it was still bind on pickup. There isn't a major money sink mount like the bike this time around. At least as far as I know.
    The Alchemy mount is like 24k in matts i think.

i want a freaking engineering zepplin
    I went to the woods bc I wished to live deliberately to front only the essential facts of life & see if I could not learn what it had to teach & not when I came to die discover that I had not lived.

Quote Originally Posted by zeta333 View Post
    The hog will always cost a min of 12.5k cus of the vender only mats. There has been some info datamined about a 3 person eng mount for cata but nothing else has been found out about it.
    Technically...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HikariOblivion View Post
    It will still be ~10k.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaii View Post
    It will still be ~10k.
    Yeah, but 10% is a decently large chunk of gold, and worth considering when comparing such high numbers.

Deleted
    I'd reckon that the price is about to skyrocket as no one will be farming the mats, and new engineers are unlikely to go grind the rep for the schematic.

If you can, buy it now, its a great mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    People saying Goblin Trike is better are just being lame, Hog FTW!

Also, could someone possibly link the datamined 3 person mount?
    I AM FORSAKEN

Context is overrated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    "WOW THIS IS SO GAY!"

Quote Originally Posted by Khrispy View Post
    People saying Goblin Trike is better are just being lame, Hog FTW!

Also, could someone possibly link the datamined 3 person mount?
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=89520

I assume this is what was being referred to. It was never implemented, though :x