Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Exploit? Bug? How..

This guy has 2 AB achievements.. It's a lvl 19 twink. Thought it was 20+ for AB ? :P

http://us.wowarmory.com/character-ac...on&gn=NeinTeen

Other then that, PRETTY DAMN impressive achievements for a lvl 19 ^^

Or do you guys think?

10-19 people can do ab now.

Also, there's new 10-14 and 15-19 brackets

Damn she's insane! she's got explorer title and ambassador :/, I wonder how she explored Northrend, I guess with the rocket

frostbitten and bloody rare, WHAT?
    Hey Allyana i was asking about...
    First Question we play Paladin/Death knight with my brother in same room and we got 2v2 2450 and 3v3 2410.

First Question:How can we beat paladin/warlock ,warlock/druid and shaman/druid
    Second Question:What presence is better for arena Unholy or Blood.
    /facedesk..

Quote Originally Posted by pitchan View Post
    frostbitten and bloody rare, WHAT?
    Being in a party with someone who killed the rares = win

But how does this person have exalted with Ogri'la? Isn't there a level requirement? Or not...

10+ Year Old Account
    they have 25 tabards to ._.

Deleted
    I still think that getting the Diplomat is even more of an achievement here... O.o

How about getting the FoS Green Brewfest Stein in March? XD

Now THATS a twink...holy crap

Deleted
    Probably has 2 PCs and 2 accounts and leaves the lv19 on follow while the main char does all the achievements.

I'd assume at least one passenger mount too. (probably used RaF to create the alt and carry it around on the rocket mount).

15+ Year Old Account
    Imma have to get my broom out on this one...

I'm pretty sure ( and WoWwiki seems to back me up on this ) that you can't get rep with Ogrila without doing the dailies, and you can't accept them until atleast level 70. Other than that one though, I don't think there's anything there that would be impossible ( maybe the 25 tabards, unless they bought A LOT of TCG tabards since they can't get any of the BC rep ones. A couple others that make me wonder are Needy and Greedy. I don't think they can enter anything that would give them a shot at those. POssibly the WG ones, but I think you used to be able to do WG at any level early Wrath, not sure.

Yea I gotta call cheats on that.

There are so many achievements that require a player to at least get some experience (candy buckets and exploration getting to many of the places) and she just happens to do all of it, stop at level 19 with the name Neinteen. I don't think so

Also she got all three original collectors edition wow pets, the expansion pets and the starcraft pet. She has attendend at least 4 blizzcons and something in paris. Just looking at a few of these achievements I can tell that either she is too rich (either to buy codes or go to these things) to be allowed to do anything fun or has cheated.

When someone has this much in wow makes me sad because either they are a wow zombie with nothing important in real life or crippled attached to a computer or something.

The LEAST amount of cheating she did was somehow lock her character level at 19, then spent way too much time on wow anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Canuk View Post
    Imma have to get my broom out on this one...

I'm pretty sure ( and WoWwiki seems to back me up on this ) that you can't get rep with Ogrila without doing the dailies, and you can't accept them until atleast level 70. Other than that one though, I don't think there's anything there that would be impossible ( maybe the 25 tabards, unless they bought A LOT of TCG tabards since they can't get any of the BC rep ones. A couple others that make me wonder are Needy and Greedy. I don't think they can enter anything that would give them a shot at those. POssibly the WG ones, but I think you used to be able to do WG at any level early Wrath, not sure.
    It could be possible to get needy and greedy, just be with someone in a party in northrend when an item like that drops, doesnt have to be dungeon.

Deleted
    Question here, They're exalted with timbermaw.
    Once you get to rev you can only do hand ins if i remember corretly, how do you do the hand ins, without having done the prior quest which i'm sure isn't available for you at level 19.....
    And the items are all BoP anyway =S

15+ Year Old Account
    There's an NPC in Org ( and... Stormwind? Someone who plays Alli will need to confirm this one. ) that locks XP. So that part isn't impossible at all. Neither are the WoW pets. I know People who have been to the past 4 or so BCon's, and plenty of people sell thier codes ( Deathy only goes for like 30USD last time I checked. )

Original collector's are a bit more pricey, but they may have been playing since launch and only recently ( or semirecently ) gave the character's the pets.

[e]: @Neostigma.

The items are BoP but that doesn't stop him from killing the guys on a main toon, and looting on the secondary. However, yeah, I'm not sure about the Revered+ part. Would fall under the same thing as Ogrila if you're right ( I haven't done TM at all, so I'm not sure. Too lazy >< )

Quote Originally Posted by Neostigma View Post
    Question here, They're exalted with timbermaw.
    Once you get to rev you can only do hand ins if i remember corretly, how do you do the hand ins, without having done the prior quest which i'm sure isn't available for you at level 19.....
    And the items are all BoP anyway =S
    He can be in a group with someone as they kill with loot on free for all, and he just loots away while the partner kills.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Argroth View Post
    Yea I gotta call cheats on that.

There are so many achievements that require a player to at least get some experience (candy buckets and exploration getting to many of the places) and she just happens to do all of it, stop at level 19 with the name Neinteen. I don't think so

Also she got all three original collectors edition wow pets, the expansion pets and the starcraft pet. She has attendend at least 4 blizzcons and something in paris. Just looking at a few of these achievements I can tell that either she is too rich (either to buy codes or go to these things) to be allowed to do anything fun or has cheated.

When someone has this much in wow makes me sad because either they are a wow zombie with nothing important in real life or crippled attached to a computer or something.

The LEAST amount of cheating she did was somehow lock her character level at 19, then spent way too much time on wow anyways.
    You can lock your character to not get experience these days. Also, iirc all of the like CE and Blizzcon stuff is account bound, and is mailed to you when you start a new character. I get four mails when I make a new character. Deathy / Corehound pup / Mini Thor / Penguin
    Thanks Batpanic for the amazing Sig!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by animeguru08 View Post
    It could be possible to get needy and greedy, just be with someone in a party in northrend when an item like that drops, doesnt have to be dungeon.
    I didn't think the random greens/blues that could drop were high enough ilvl for that? Or am I just going slightly crazy from lack of WoW? ( Stupid Black Ops, I don't think I've logged in since that came out, lulz. )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by animeguru08 View Post
    He can be in a group with someone as they kill with loot on free for all, and he just loots away while the partner kills.
    Don't think you got my point, to be able to hand the items in for rep, reqires a prequest to loot 10 of the item, and to get that i'm pretty sure you have to be above level 19, it being a lvl 50+ zone....