Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaeryn View Post
    You can NOT obtain all 3 of the Vanilla WoW collector edition mini pets you had to pick one. I'm saying hacks.
    yes you can they made them boa, so if you have the collectors edition you can collect all 3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaeryn View Post
    You can NOT obtain all 3 of the Vanilla WoW collector edition mini pets you had to pick one. I'm saying hacks.
    False! That is how it USED to be. However, these pets are bound to accounts now. Furthermore, just yesterday when I created my new Blood Elf Warrior and checked my mailbox ALL three of the original vanilla collectors edition pets were in there.

Quote Originally Posted by CopperBot View Post
    False! That is how it USED to be. However, these pets are bound to accounts now. Furthermore, just yesterday when I created my new Blood Elf Warrior and checked my mailbox ALL three of the original vanilla collectors edition pets were in there.
    Thanks for the correction =) was unaware this was changed!

ETA: Still crazy lol

The one thing that makes me suspicious, not counting the ridiculous amount of achievements, are the bracers that are equipped. I could be wrong, but they require level 20 and this toon is clearly a level 19 twink.

Wtf. I'ma have to go ahead and call bs

In regards to him having obtained the Green Brewfest Stein achievement in March, that was when the achievement was added, along with Emblematic.

Honestly, though, you guys are all impressed with his reputations, but what I found truly frightening is that he has done 568 daily quests. What. The. Fuck. That's like, only holiday stuff. And with this patch, the fishing quests. But still, man, holy shit.

---------- Post added 2010-11-28 at 07:06 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Goomerpile View Post
    The one thing that makes me suspicious, not counting the ridiculous amount of achievements, are the bracers that are equipped. I could be wrong, but they require level 20 and this toon is clearly a level 19 twink.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=3230

^Link to the bracers. They got their stats and level requirement changed with 4.0.3a. Armory simply hasn't updated to reflect this.

Stood in the Fire andy_mitchelluk's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...er/secclusion/

Seems the "old" armory isn't updating or showing a lot of the new modified items. The new battle.net armory is working much better and looking much nicer too

Quote Originally Posted by parkerlynne View Post
    One weird thing I noticed. If you look at the guild list, Secclusion's achievement points do not match. Also, back to the needy and greedy: I have multiple 80s that I have geared and its extremely hard to get one or both unless the owner of this toon has other 80s running dungeons exclusively to let this twink roll on drops. Can a 19 even zone into something like UK or Nexus? Otherwise some of these achievements would be impressive on an 80, much less a 19.

Note on Timbermaw : an 80 could kill all the mobs and free for all the loot to the lower level for turn in.
    The miss-match from guild screen to character screen in terms of the achievement points can be caused from a race/faction change as I suffer the same fate on my main.

As for the the rare titles too, first time I set out to do them I noticed even in a party, only the character that engaged the mob first (did the majority of damage or possibly took the killing blow) took credit or the kill, of course I could be wrong.

Over all however, this character and some of the others on the list posted previously are pretty impressive for their level and in terms of achievement points surpass a number of my alt 80's.
    Your heart became proud on account of your beauty, and you corrupted your wisdom because of your splendor.

People like you are rediculous. You think that these no-life nerds do all of these things but wouldn't dare cheat? They find loop-holes, glitches and all that at the very least if they don't use coding to cheat the kinda things they have. Loop-holes and glitches are generally considered cheating.

people like the person that the OP linked to make me sad that there are people pathetic enough to devote that much time and effort to something that will never be worth anything later in life. Playing a game is fine to relax or kill time but doing it the way this person must is just overkill where an outside observer would never understand what drives this person to do such useless things. Anyways I can guarantee it's fake by many impossible and un-probable achievements this toon has. If it were at all true I pity this person, someone like this deserves no praise only mental help...

Quote Originally Posted by Argroth View Post
    If it were at all true I pity this person, someone like this deserves no praise only mental help...
    excatly
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Anyways I can guarantee it's fake by many impossible and un-probable achievements this toon has. If it were at all true I pity this person, someone like this deserves no praise only mental help...
    So you guarantee it's fake, but you pity anyone like this?

People like you are rediculous. You think that these no-life nerds do all of these things but wouldn't dare cheat? They find loop-holes, glitches and all that at the very least if they don't use coding to cheat the kinda things they have. Loop-holes and glitches are generally considered cheating.

people like the person that the OP linked to make me sad that there are people pathetic enough to devote that much time and effort to something that will never be worth anything later in life. Playing a game is fine to relax or kill time but doing it the way this person must is just overkill where an outside observer would never understand what drives this person to do such useless things. Anyways I can guarantee it's fake by many impossible and un-probable achievements this toon has. If it were at all true I pity this person, someone like this deserves no praise only mental help...
    No, people like you are "rediculous". Dedication, heard of it? Everything today is all about that instant gratification. No one ever understands how fulfilling it can be to do something challenging over a period of time. Dedicate to something over a long period of time. I dare you to.
    Saying blanket statements which encompass every possible way of cheating but providing zero evidence is pitiful as well. It does nothing. Considering how there are sites dedicated to things like this, I'm sure there are possible ways to do things like this. An example, the mine achievement in Storm Peaks can be done with a LOT of teamwork. Gather the most holy priests you can ever find and chain GS until the achievement is done (Look! I said I think something is possible and I even show an example! I don't merely just say my mind and provide nothing at all to back it up.) No, to anyone that isn't dedicated to doing something like that, of course it sounds absurd.
    But it happens.
    It's pretty amazing to see guilds dedicated to people all working together for something they want to achieve.

And about the whole loop holes thing. How about doing LK10? Disc priests purposely down rank their shields (well, before 4.0) so their shields would purposely break. That's a loop hole. And yet Blizzard let it happen for over half a year. Serendipity used to provide TWO hasted GH's/PoH if you casted them back to back. Blizzard didn't fix that for months but pretty much any high end holy priest knew of it.

And for the whole "won't be worth anything in life" business. If you believe that, why even bother with the game? Fun? Oh.. Right. The people doing these feats might find that fun.
    Do you consider Paragon filled with people who need mental help? If anything, I'm sure they're better people than you are. They're not overly judgmental and if you think about it, they're spending their time playing a game with other people. That's right. They're spending their time playing with other people.
    I don't find any achievement too ridiculous to get. I'm working on my turtle mount (actually, I've been working it for 30ish minutes of fishing a day for awhile now). It's not hard to do. It requires a lot of patience. Sometimes, I'll fish for extended periods because I'll spend that time being on vent/skype/teamspeak with friends. I'm killing time. I'm having fun. All while doing that, I'm getting a chance at something rarely anyone has and yet has frankly zero worth. But it means something to me.

I'm not sure why you don't believe such feats are "un-probable". Dedicate yourself to something and you'll achieve it. If you can't do it by yourself (as in my mine example), ask for help. Do you not have faith in people working together or something? If that's the case, you're the one that needs mental help. What's wrong with someone working towards a goal and maybe even asking for some help (from a group of people who are aiming for the same goal nonetheless) if they need it?

Very interesting. That's a huge amount of dedication. Most of the achievements simply require a lot of time. I didn't have time to read the entire twink thread linked earlier, but I noticed that Secclusion is posting there, so if you are intrigued, read that.

One easy way to get Needy/Greedy that occured to me is pretty simple: several Northrend rares drop ilevel 187+ blues. Just need to be in a group with someone so the Need/Greed window pops up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karakkonor View Post
    Marksmanship . . . feels like you're driving a car with square wheels and a steering wheel made out of styrofoam (the cheap kind that breaks far too easily)(and is REALLY squeaky).

Quote Originally Posted by wombats23 View Post
    No, people like you are "rediculous". Dedication, heard of it?....
    rant.... rant.... rant.... mock Argroths English while making many mistakes myself... rant.... defend a loser because it hits a little to close to my life.... rant rant...... if they need it?
    Anyways from what i bother to grab from your little spiel, heres what I have to say about your little love-fest with people who play WoW to much;

I never said blizzard was on top of things or even made the game work properly, they screw up and when people exploit it on a regular basis dosn't mean it can't be rightly considered cheating. Anyways it's the sheer amount of cheating (in they way i expressed as using exploits) that is insane to a pitiful degree. Dedication is all well and good but there is also a little thing called limits. I could come up with some absurd examples that would rival the kind of retarded it takes to gain what the OP link demonstrates but i'm sure you would just brush it off because you obviously are biased towards being far too extreme in a game that you would not see any other logical parallel to something you are not as interested in.

When people do things to the degree that that person does it's likely that they do reach stereotypic levels where they are hunched in a basement covered in greasy food and the only connection to the world is through a game (he has guildmates so he must be super social and most definitely can't be depraved of any other important or essential needs right?). Not saying that it is for sure the case in this instance but you would have to admit the wow player who does this is at least slightly more likely to be the one ignoring their child over the casual gamer who plays only a few hours a week.

While I agree that WoW is a more social experience than the general public would think it's dumb when people go the other extreme and instantly think that just because someone is in a guild or uses Ventrillo they must be a super internet socialite with so many friends, important things to do and have full healthy relationships. That's on the same level of stupidity as someone who amasses Facebook friends and actually tries to convince people that they are close friends with 800 other people.

I say this type of person is pathetic and you get all offended asking if I have faith in people and that maybe I should be asking for help yet you seem to have a much harsher and dedicated backlash against me for a 2 paragraph blurb than I do against a whole interactive website page of statistics of the many crazy/insane things stated and (if at all true) proven for the world to see.

Long story short: Getting achievements and stuff is not stupid, they can be fun and they pass the time but take it to extremes like this and you need to start reconsidering what to do with your life. Addiction is not healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Chimpzilla View Post
    So you guarantee it's fake, but you pity anyone like this?
    That's why there's that magical little word "If" in there, as in "if there was anyone actually like this...."
    Last edited by Argroth; 2010-11-28 at 11:20 AM.

You can reach exalted with Ogri'la via the Shartuul event, very long grind but possible.

Also, a quote from a thread from the forums post earlier on: http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/alte...eputation.html

Kurenai, Sporgar, Timbermaw, Argent Dawn, Bloodsail Buc, Shatari Skyguard, Bootybay, Gadgeztan, Ratchet, Everlook, Cenarian Expedition, Cenarian Circle, Shatar, Lower City, Keepers of Time, Consortium. All I can think of right now
    All of those reps can be ground to exalted at level 1, along with Ogri'la and Dark Moon Faire. (all with help ofc)
    Last edited by tjb2004; 2010-11-28 at 11:34 AM.

Deleted
    Needy/Greedy is done by rolling on wowhead.com/item=44708 (can't post links sorry) , these will be easier in Cata since the ilevel requirements for the achievement are unchanged (and 81-85 zones will drop plenty of 185+ ilevel greens/blues).

Org'rila is done by completing the Shartuul event, the last boss gives rep when beaten (which everyone in range and grouped recieves).

Currently there are 19 reputations you can get to exalted at level 1, and 8 more at 19 (Home cities + WSG and AB).

Any other questions about specific achievements you think are not possible feel free to ask and I'll answer them.
    Last edited by mmocee72ac48eb; 2010-11-28 at 12:33 PM.

if you look at recent history she got 200 daily quests complete and 500 daily quests complete on the same day (20th nov)
    Something fishy is going on...
    STFU and kill shit.

Anyways from what i bother to grab from your little spiel, heres what I have to say about your little love-fest with people who play WoW to much;

I never said blizzard was on top of things or even made the game work properly, they screw up and when people exploit it on a regular basis dosn't mean it can't be rightly considered cheating. Anyways it's the sheer amount of cheating (in they way i expressed as using exploits) that is insane to a pitiful degree. Dedication is all well and good but there is also a little thing called limits. I could come up with some absurd examples that would rival the kind of retarded it takes to gain what the OP link demonstrates but i'm sure you would just brush it off because you obviously are biased towards being far too extreme in a game that you would not see any other logical parallel to something you are not as interested in.

When people do things to the degree that that person does it's likely that they do reach stereotypic levels where they are hunched in a basement covered in greasy food and the only connection to the world is through a game (he has guildmates so he must be super social and most definitely can't be depraved of any other important or essential needs right?). Not saying that it is for sure the case in this instance but you would have to admit the wow player who does this is at least slightly more likely to be the one ignoring their child over the casual gamer who plays only a few hours a week.

While I agree that WoW is a more social experience than the general public would think it's dumb when people go the other extreme and instantly think that just because someone is in a guild or uses Ventrillo they must be a super internet socialite with so many friends, important things to do and have full healthy relationships. That's on the same level of stupidity as someone who amasses Facebook friends and actually tries to convince people that they are close friends with 800 other people.

I say this type of person is pathetic and you get all offended asking if I have faith in people and that maybe I should be asking for help yet you seem to have a much harsher and dedicated backlash against me for a 2 paragraph blurb than I do against a whole interactive website page of statistics of the many crazy/insane things stated and (if at all true) proven for the world to see.

Long story short: Getting achievements and stuff is not stupid, they can be fun and they pass the time but take it to extremes like this and you need to start reconsidering what to do with your life. Addiction is not healthy.

That's why there's that magical little word "If" in there, as in "if there was anyone actually like this...."
    Well for a fact, there is no cheating involved, all those reps were done in party as a ghost through a legitimate mechanic of the game, getting an 80 to kill and summon mobs and share the rep, faction changing for more counts for tabards, quests, items, pets, running holiday bosses for the rolls achievements. You call it cheating but the fact is if blizzard doesn't hotfix it away its legitimate and that rep thing has been in the game since launch so........

You can argue about no-lifers but i have 44 days played on my 19 and I'm number 6 on that list, how many days you got played on your main? Because it really doesn't take alot to get that high up the achievement ladder, especially when you shun end game wow. Making personal judgement's against people based on wow statistics is just wrong, what kind of spotty basement nerd talks trash here about how other people choose to WoW

If you find your fun playing the prescribed game then by all means enjoy your hamster wheel because i find that just as pathetic as you find this, some people like something that feels a little more extreme, It's nice to be good at something and earn the respect of your chosen peer group, Its fun to try things that people think are impossible.

10+ Year Old Account
    What daily quests are available to do at level 19...? Look at the quests section...
    Morals were studied and taught in Europe for hundreds of years. Moral classes aren't required anymore. Proof that this was a bad decision is all over the WoW forums.
    A noob is a person who has difficulty when it comes to learning and with people. A noob either isn't willing to learn or isn't willing to give others a chance to learn. Think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Old God View Post
    What daily quests are available to do at level 19...? Look at the quests section...
    World Event daily's + new fishing/cooking + Cata elemental invasion thing