Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Yeah I'm leveling my priest now, and it's a lot faster.

Quote Originally Posted by ntadk View Post
    it is 20% easier imo
    hahahah you beat me too it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anathema View Post
    It doesn't feel like you're levelling with your nuts in a vice anymore. Quite normal now.
    Nice way of putting it lol. Yeah its pretty easy now... even better with heirlooms

*~*A true troll, doesn't even realize he is trolling until he sees me behind him with my troll hunting axe

The base 20% reduction means youre basically leveling from 70 to 77.5.
    Add another 20% from heirlooms and it's like youre leveling from 70-76 in comparison to the original rate.

Heirloom gains are not based on the amount of experience it takes to level but experience gains. So they do stack to 40%.
    Last edited by Mijen; 2010-11-29 at 03:10 AM.
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.

It's 25% easier. I can't help you if you can't figure out why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes it's much faster, it's 2 levels worth of xp knocked off.

My estimates have it at approximately 20% easier....
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    (Oh god I'm such a troll)

Quote Originally Posted by Rakeoth View Post
    Considering the 20% removal account for around 300,000xp per level. And each level is around 1.5m Xp Basically out of the 10 levels your skipping 2.
    Orrrr, without trying to estimate xp per level or how much is deducted with the 20% nerf.... you COULD, take 20% off the 10 levels it takes to go from 70 to 80, because as we all know 80-70=10, so it would be 20% of 10.... which, yup you guessed it is 2. Sooo children, when Jimmy has 10 apples, and Mike says he doesn't have to eat 20% of those apples, Jimmy only has to eat 8 apples. Jimmy being the humble WoW player and Mike being Blizzard.

TLDR - 20% of 10 is 2. Therefore you only have to do 8 levels out of the old 10.
    Owning horrid India customer service since 1989. DELL - PAYPAL - EA

If you REALLY know the way then you need about 1.5-2 hours per level.
    Last level took me a little over 2 hours because the later zones require more traveling.
    You can get 75 or so by just diong both tundra and fjord compeltely.
    I skip also some parts, dont be a completionist while leveling, take the good hubs instead and only do chains if the reward is really too good to pass on like some icecrown blue quest rewards.