Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Garrosh has a tiny head
    Mannoroth nodded. "The warrior shows much promise... I would see more of his kind, learn their potential..." WoTA

gee thx Brox...

Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    .Horde got a trike that's clumpy and cannot beat the engineered bike, they got a weird looking scorpion that has odd textures and very badly solved positioning of saddle and legs of the rider, a new city that quite frankly EVERYONE can visit so nothing to be "jealous" of there for those mainly playing Alliance.

Alliance got a new awesome looking LION mount, beautiful new textures and areas to an already beautiful city, a race that despite what any Horde lover tries to say is cooler than any green gnome (when worgens are ready for battle they show their teeth, looking like wolves just before a fight! Amazing detail) AND, has a unique way of travelling.

This fully defeats your post and makes it baised therefore pointless. Seriously the thing can me flipped.
    It does not, it's the truth if you look at it from a neutral point of view. I play both Horde and Alliance a lot and I really see no reason for Horde to be jealous of Alliance, or the other way around. Play the faction you think got the most out of the deal, the one you PREFER or play both. I like the last option the best.

And of course it's MY opinion, not truths and I never said it was. It's funny though how fast Horde players try to attack it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mornus View Post
    Oh the irony of the first post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanzel View Post
    Call the blacksmith. We need to do something with all this irony.
    ^ think my post is ironic, which it is, but it's sarcastic irony. I just want to make sure you know it was intentional. You can never be sure on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathHunter View Post
    One of these things is not like the others.
    Can you spot the alli?
    I play both factions a lot so your try at feeling a bit better about yourself fails

^ think my post is ironic, which it is, but it's sarcastic irony. I just want to make sure you know it was intentional. You can never be sure on the internet.
    Thanks for telling me I was posting about you posting about being ironic.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    I play both factions a lot so your try at feeling a bit better about yourself fails
    Im actually pretty confidant in still calling you out as being an alliance player. Your bias is obvious.

Deleted
    Cairne died Q.Q
    Thrall's gone Q.Q
    Sylvanas died (again) and was raised (again) Q.Q
    That blood elf leader guy has more gay quotes than before Q.Q

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thevilperson View Post
    Cairne died Q.Q
    Thrall's gone Q.Q
    Sylvanas died (again) and was raised (again) Q.Q
    That blood elf leader guy didnt die Q.Q
    fixed xD

Im actually pretty confidant in still calling you out as being an alliance player. Your bias is obvious.
    Well then you're a typical example of the people I describe in my main post. I've played Horde since day one, I now have chars on both factions. Is it really that hard to live with the fact that not all think Horde won in the Cataclysm? I love a lot of the Horde changes, but I do NOT understand why so many QQ or think all that play Alliance are jealous or should be if they're not. If Horde was so amazing, I'd play ONLY Horde and the game wouldn't be World of Warcraft, it would be World of Hordecraft.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ingrimmsch View Post
    fixed xD
    Okay, agreed ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    So if Horde don't QQ (lol) what is the point of this thread?

Cairne....now that's something to QQ about. First leader I ever saw and "talked" to and now he's gone forever .

My god anything worse than a qq thread is a damn boasting thread... get over yourself already.

And obligatory inb4lock
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

Why the hell do I have to stand around on a zeppelin for 5 minutes just to get to Twilight Highlands? FFS I'm here to play the game not stick my thumb in my ass while dragons fly around. Alliance just need to fly around in a plane for a minute.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cant use a Tauren as a mount (Im a Tauren) and Garrosh bitches too much now.

Deleted
    he can't because in a horde city we, the horde, have saurfang

like said before, it would shorten the expansion with one endboss...

Horde don't QQ that's correct, but the people PLAYING Horde do...a lot. That's what makes me laugh when Horde players try pointing out Alliance as the QQ faction since we're all people and people, as we all know, QQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    .Horde got a trike that's clumpy and cannot beat the engineered bike, they got a weird looking scorpion that has odd textures and very badly solved positioning of saddle and legs of the rider, a new city that quite frankly EVERYONE can visit so nothing to be "jealous" of there for those mainly playing Alliance.

Alliance got a new awesome looking LION mount, beautiful new textures and areas to an already beautiful city, a race that despite what any Horde lover tries to say is cooler than any green gnome (when worgens are ready for battle they show their teeth, looking like wolves just before a fight! Amazing detail) AND, has a unique way of travelling.

This fully defeats your post and makes it baised therefore pointless. Seriously the thing can me flipped.

Worgen's do not look scary at all and the girls look just straight retarded. They do not have a unique way of travel, every druid in the game can do the sam thing. A Lion mount is so wussie compared to a big ass scorpion. Hopefully this guy was kidding about lion being a better mount, maybe he likes the lion king movie a lil to omuch or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanzel View Post
    Call the blacksmith. We need to do something with all this irony.
    The irony is that sarcasm dissipates over the internet and is perceived by others as irony.

That's the true tragedy here.

Isn't that ironic? No it never is if you have to point it out.

For some reason, posts like this make me think of juggalos and Slipknot fans.... Just a bunch of clowns who think wearing spikes and playing at being the tough guy makes them cool.