Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post
    The irony is that sarcasm dissipates over the internet and is perceived by others as irony.

That's the true tragedy here.

Isn't that ironic? No it never is if you have to point it out.
    Sarcasm doesn't dissipate over the internet. Sometimes people enjoy pointing out irony even when it's already been pointed out, just to get a rise out of either reposting about the irony or posting about the irony at all, because feigning intelligence by "detecting irony" sets off the egos of the English Police who think the sarcasm has been misinterpreted as irony and must inform all those involved of their own burgeoning intelligence while in one fell swoop falling into an elaborate loop at the mercy of internet anonymity.

I imagine it would be a bit ironic if that were to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Applause View Post
    If I was Alliance I'd be more concerned with Worgen using the Gnomes as chew toys instead of not getting Hog wannabes.
    ...why should we worry about gnomes being eaten? They only have themselves to blame really for being so small and sugary cute.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post
    It's pretty obvious that Blozzard favors alliance seeing as how D Dubya decided to make his pertch on SW. What was wrong with the roofs of ORG? Oh giant bone spikes that's right. Now that's a man's city, gg allies enjoy your soft round fairy towers and lavender pastel starting zones. I hope you dont accidentally cut yourself on a blade of grass and bleed to death. Don't worry honey-baby the big bad Hogger is in jail now and cant hurt you until you reach 18.
    Lol, hogger is still in the forest aswell, and looking as fearsome as ever!

Forest just setback!