Poll: Which is your favorite revamped leveling zone?

Which is your favorite revamped leveling zone?

Which is your favorite revamped leveling zone?

I figure that now we've had about a week with it, which is your favorite revamped leveling zone?

Well, I haven't played through all of them. But out of the ones I have experienced (Azshara, Ashenvale, Stonetalon, Southern Barrens [and Thousand Needles which really should be on the list]) I'd have to vote for Stonetalon.

You didnt list all the zones in your poll, so I havent voted. But so far Searing Gorge is my favourite.

Westfall.

Loch modan was actually really fun.

+1 for loch modan.

badlands great questline with Rhea
    and swamp or sorrows with it's whole orcs vs humans theme, going back to the original warcraft.

15+ Year Old Account
    Only been to Silverpine and Hillsbrad out of that list, but they're awesome now (always avoided them before). Hillsbrad is epic, some fun and hilarious quests, not to mention Plants vs Zombies!

10+ Year Old Account
    Stranglethorn Vale. The poor baby Raptor. T_T
    http://fredplz.wordpress.com/ - Thoughts of an obsessive Resto Shaman

Deleted
    I bet only a few have played through them all enough to give a decent answer :P

Hillsbrad and silverpine cause of Jenny, Dumass and Orkus

I haven't gotten to silverpine or stonetalon yet, but I really liked darkshore. I got my priest from 1 to 20 in a day
    "With this costume, I'll get Asian girls for sure!"
    - Judge Malthred revealing my avatar's inner thoughts

I started a BE Warrior and went through Undeads area to check new contents... and my oh my, I'm really really impressed by the new things there. And I laughed so hard at the 'being a quest giver' quest lol it was so.. brilliant for real.

Made by myself while I'm bored..

Badlands so far. the revamped western and eastern plaguelands is pretty good too.

The fact that so many zones are missing from the poll makes this poll irrelevant.

Deleted
    Do other zones have Plants vs Zombies? No?

Hillsbrad ftw.

I liked most of the changed zones. Searing gorge and swamp of sorrows had some of my favorite quests. I hated westfall though. shames.