Only place i could really post this.

I'm aware that this is not the perfect place to post this, But Im unable to post on either the Official wow forums ( As they are closing down now and posts are restricted ) And im unable also to post on the new community site as I have technically cancelled my subscription (I didnt want my payment to recur after a month automatically. So sue me.) So hear me out if you will techies.

Im in a bit of an irritating situation atm. While trying to fix a rather mundane issue with WoW (EULA/Cinematic was showing every time i started up) I followed instructions on a blue post. Unfortunately following these instructions (Delete Interface, Cache, WTF) I am now unable to enter the world with any characters. Ran Repair and got squat. Can anyone shed any light on the situation. Heres the error:

ERROR #134 (0x85100086) Fatal Condition
    Program: C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Wow.exe

Failed to read file Interface\FrameXML\FrameXML.toc.sig.

Any ideas? Please dont ignore this because its not supposed to be here, Ive explained my issue and i was super polite

Deleted
    Try deleting your interface folder again. If it doesnt work i suggest you reinstall the game. Can i ask how you are closing world of warcraft?

Ok, i had this a while back, couldnt enter ptr, beta or live, same message everytime. I emailed Blizz and went through every single thing they told me to do, to no avail. I even reinstalled WoW, and it still didn't work.. The only thing that did work but was a pain in the butt, was doing a system restore on my PC.
    It is a last resort thing but if nothing else helps, then theres not much else to do..

However, go through these checklists first, they may help

http://eu.blizzard.com/support/index...ategoryId=2088

Just reinstall, it takes 10 mins MAX if you do it with the new download-install feature form battle.net

Delete the WTF and cache folder and then run repair.exe located in your World of Warcraft folder.