Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Stood in the Fire BallsofThunder's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Idontlikeyou View Post
    Taking the life of the living, to turn to the Forsaken = BAD
    Taking the dead, and giving life to the Forsaken = GOOD

I know if Deathwing killed me during the Shattering, I would want some vengeance, along with a side of dark meat.

Though, I just got to Silverpine, and my view might change in the next few hours.

I dont see why at this moment, a world wide organization would battle a race, where they have the very same race within its ranks.
    I thinking raising the dead in itself is cruel and unusual, I would be pretty pissed if that happened to me.

---------- Post added 2010-11-28 at 11:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Babetina415 View Post
    People with manga avatars annoy me...

OT: I would love to see the Argent Crusade crush Forsaken.
    Agreed.
    "Do you have a boyfriend?"
    "No."
    "Do you want one?"
    "Uhh.. No?"
    "Cause you see, I like to have a girlfriend from each state."
    "Do you know their names?"
    "Oh I call them by numbers, 25 is the best, shes got it going on."

I was shocked to see the Night Elves attackin Shatterspear village..

Such harmless dancing trolls, now under night elf assault.. BASTARDS!

1: tirion isnt stupid enough to fight the forsaken and risk the wrath of the horde
    2: It isnt a question of Argent Crusade vs Forsaken, its a question of Alliance+Argent Crusade vs Horde.

If Tirion attacks the forsaken though, they have near immediate support from alliance. But with connections between Sylvanas and Garrosh ATM, im not sure the orcs would come to help. The Forsaken would most definately have help from the Blood Elves though, which could be a deciding factor.

BUT would Garrosh be willing to lose a powerful ally in the Forsaken?

i dont know. there are to many variables that could happen that Tirion could not predict. So no. i dont think he will, i think he would much rather chill in his new castle.

Completley forgot about Koltira. Darion would have a hissy fit, brofist tirion and the Knights of the ebon blade+Argent Crusade+Alliance would roflstomp the horde. Would be so much better is Sylvanas kills Thassarian, because Darion and the alliance would have even more rage against the forsaken
    Last edited by DerpderpHAMMA; 2010-11-28 at 05:05 PM.

All credit for this sig goes to JustintimeSS

Quote Originally Posted by Tizdale View Post
    I was shocked to see the Night Elves attackin Shatterspear village..

Such harmless dancing trolls, now under night elf assault.. BASTARDS!
    Yeah, except for the whole "joining the Horde/abducting and torturing Night Elves" thing.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post
    I'm wondering if this is purposely a WWII refernence.

New nation (Orcs/America) rising to power in the west. Nation performing evil deeds (Forsaken/Axis) in the east and attacking a small nation (Gilneas/Britain)

Western nation tolerating it for several years before acting on it.
    Wait wait wait, America and the USSR attacked Britain.

News to me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Babetina415 View Post
    People with manga avatars annoy me...

OT: I would love to see the Argent Crusade crush Forsaken.
    its not a manga faggot, its a game.

Quote Originally Posted by toho View Post
    its not a manga faggot, its a game.
    He was offering his opinion, you are just name calling, perhaps time to grow up?
    Your heart became proud on account of your beauty, and you corrupted your wisdom because of your splendor.

Is this thread anything more than another Alliance QQ thread with the usual "Blizzard please make Random Neutral Faction X join the Alliance so they can pwn the Horde for us, since we're obviously too pussy to do it ourselves."

Really people, fight your own fucking battles and stop crying about who's not coming to your rescue. :P

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    *Spoiler* While this doesnt have much to do with the argent crusade crushing the forsaken, i found this neet little gem while lvling my pally- http://www.wowhead.com/quest=13626 Quest Respect for the fallen.
    When the horde atacked, two argent dawn agents died proctecting the night elves from the horde. You wear a magic cloak to steath behind enemy lines and get back there weapons. i think it may hint towards the argent dawn siding with the alliance sometime in the near future, or it doesnt.

Doubt it considering there's still Argent Dawn people at the bulwark etc

If Tirion dies I'll be happy. Bring it on.

Deleted
    Wasn't the Argent Crusade formed with the intention to battle the Lich King?

I mean, surely with it's purpose out of the way, the Argent Dawn and the Silver Hand goes back to their regular duties and the Argent Crusade gets disolved.

I think, wild speculation style, the Argent Crusade will eventually lead the charge to taking down Sylvanas and "a large number" of forsaken. Then new story for Undead players will be they are the few remaining undead from long ago, or came to life by some other means.

Then I figure the Argent Crusade will fade away.
    Last edited by Dariela; 2010-11-28 at 05:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx View Post
    Blizzard is a conglomerate that through lower sub numbers has raised revenue. They're not stupid, they're just not catering to you.
    Yes yes, I know, the sky just bonked you on the head, casuals are taking over the government, and some baddie just got a raid drop... I think you'll live.

http://darisdroppings.wordpress.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dariela View Post
    I think, wild speculation style, the Argent Crusade will eventually lead the charge to taking down Sylvanas and "a large number" of forsaken. Then new story for Undead players will be they are the few remaining undead from long ago, or came to life by some other means.

The Argent Dawn was set up to protect Azeroth from all threats not just the Lich King/undead. I can see them playing a role in the next burning legion expansion. There is also still a lot of mysteries surrounding the Ashbringer like what the crystal inside of it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Dariela View Post

Why would they fade away?

Few people seem to realize that the Argent Dawn (and now Crusade) isn't specifically a Scourge-only organization, nor are its members. They deal with all threats.

If nothing else, they will likely return with the Ashbringer at their head for the next Burning Legion expansion.

---------- Post added 2010-11-28 at 12:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lannden View Post
    The Argent Dawn was set up to protect Azeroth from all threats not just the Lich King/undead. I can see them playing a role in the next burning legion expansion. There is also still a lot of mysteries surrounding the Ashbringer like what the crystal inside of it is.
    Looks like you beat me to it =P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archlen View Post
    Wait wait wait, America and the USSR attacked Britain.

News to me
    It's not an exact match, just seemed similar

Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post
    It's not an exact match, just seemed similar
    Maybe the Crusade against the Scourge was supposed to be like the revolutionary war! Like, the Scourge was the British empire trying to conquer the world and the Crusade was America ending their conquest!

...ooooorrrr maybe it was just a bunch of Paladins fighting the Lich King and applying countries to various factions is a bad idea.