Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I've always played a hunter, but never played end-game. I was always scared to make mistakes. Now that i'm finally in a good guild and getting ready to raid, i'm somewhat concerned that my skill is not up to date.

I love my hunters very much. Have 2 maxlevels and a level 1 human hunter that's going to be my new main. I'm gonna try and try and try again, until i'm as good as everyone else, cause nomatter what i am NEVER going to change class.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love the new conc shot in pvp, and i love the fact its 3 more days till i can start leveling my hunter.
    And ive already took tuesday off from work, told my boss it was a religious holiday and since it has to do with religion i must have it off to observe my religious beliefs, he just looked at me and said a game is coming out isnt it.

not much imo, most classes are better in all of the departments... diversity of pets? possibly, that's the only one i can think of (pet ressing is definitely abysmal vs locks and dks)

Will always be my favorite toon. =)
    Pets are fun. I like collecting things, so this part of the game is really fun for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love that some people can't dps in Marks, separates out the bads

10+ Year Old Account
    That I have a bow and troll has the coolest bow shooting animation! lol >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    It would appear the world is retardeding at a pace much more rapid than previously anticipated.

My main is a Pally and I loved the class. Then for more fun in PVP I made a Rogue. Then, because I wanted a Horde 80, made a Warrior. Made a DK when Wrath came out, hated it. But all of my 80s are Melee. I finally decided to give Hunters a whirl, this before the recent patches. Got my NE Hunter to 45 and holy hell, it was boring. The constant grind, send in pet, shoot shoot shoot, yay. Do it again. Watch your arrow/bullet amount. Watch your pet's happiness, and their health, and your mana. I couldn't take it.

NOW with the patch?! Explosive Shot at level 10, running around, 3 shotting mobs my own level, taming NEW pets that have awesome abilities, Lock and Load is AMAZING, for PvE and PvP. I'm only at 61 right now, I made a new Human Hunter almost two weeks ago, loving it.

I didn't normally like PvPing as leveling, but ever since I got to Outland, man. I needed to get a break from that place, so me and my other Human Hunter leveling friend started doing Random BGs. You get probably... half a level if you win. It's hilarious. We got those fel-crabs (Yeah man, we got crabs, lawlz) from The Blasted Lands and they have that sweet Pin ability. We roll around the BGs together, like a mobile kill squad. In let's say EotS, he'd get the flag, put on Aspect of the Cheetah and boot it towards our base, while I put an Ice Trap down behind him, and start Concussive Shotting people and Scattering Shotting them. It's amazing.

I love when Warriors Charge me or DKs use Death Grip. I just Scatter Shot, Disengage, launch a trap while my pet pins them down and start firing like a madman. So fun, and with no ammo, got nothing to worry about anymore.