Remove XP gain from bgs and never get que again?

As the title says..
    my 79 rogue, i decided to keep it 79 until cata comes, since then i will lvl 85 with it.
    So i wanted to keep it 79 for "fun" in bgs. Instead of haveing 13k hp at 80 BGs for 1 week, without getting any gear.
    Anyway i remove XP gain, and i que for bgs, normally it takes 1min. Now its "Unavailable" and i can sit there forever..

"I" thought, the whole point with haveing the option to remove xp gained, was to play your "twink" and never lvl up?
    But instead its "IF you remove it, you will be doomed and never get to enter bgs again"

And i payed the npc again, to check if there was something wrong with the battlegroup. But it took 20 sec for it to pop. so i talk to the npc while the "option to enter" was still up and removed xp gained, but then i left the que auto..
    So its suppose to be like this?
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

Deleted
    Yeah, but getting killed by a Twink is never fun.

So Blizzard decided that if people wanna Twink. Let them, but don´t let thoose persons ruin new players experience and let Twinks fight each other.
    A good decision I think.
    So when you que up with xp stop you´ll only face people with xp stop and therefore it´ll take much longer time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flawks View Post

So Blizzard decided that if people wanna Twink. Let them, but don´t let thoose persons ruin new players experience and let Twinks fight each other.
    A good decision I think.
    So when you que up with xp stop you´ll only face people with xp stop and therefore it´ll take much longer time.
    I don't think you got his point. :x

Quote Originally Posted by Aspect of Death View Post
    As the title says..
    my 79 rogue, i decided to keep it 79 until cata comes, since then i will lvl 85 with it.
    So i wanted to keep it 79 for "fun" in bgs. Instead of haveing 13k hp at 80 BGs for 1 week, without getting any gear.
    Anyway i remove XP gain, and i que for bgs, normally it takes 1min. Now its "Unavailable" and i can sit there forever..

"I" thought, the whole point with haveing the option to remove xp gained, was to play your "twink" and never lvl up?
    But instead its "IF you remove it, you will be doomed and never get to enter bgs again"

And i payed the npc again, to check if there was something wrong with the battlegroup. But it took 20 sec for it to pop. so i talk to the npc while the "option to enter" was still up and removed xp gained, but then i left the que auto..
    So its suppose to be like this?
    You act like those things are mutually exclusive. The reason why there's such a terrible queue for no-xp battlegrounds is because no one is queueing for them. The thought was, because it's what they were saying they wanted, was that twinks would pay for the no-xp, and get slotted into their own BG queues so they only fight other twinks. So, Blizzard implemented this with the introduction of BG XP.

Of course, in reality (as the lack of participation in the no-xp queues show), twinks don't like that. They liked 1-shotting no-geared characters while being practically untouchable.

Quote Originally Posted by Flawks View Post

A good decision I think.
    aha.. well thanks
    Im not stay 79 now then
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

It's not popping because nobody twinks 79s, try a 19 or 29