Poll: What class

I need your help for my alts

So, at Cataclysm I plan on making 2 alts : A worgen and a Goblin... But the problem is I cant decide what classes I should make them. Im hesitating between 2 in each class

For worgen : Hunter or Druid
    For Goblin : Shaman or Priest

10+ Year Old Account
    You do indeed need help if you came here for help in this matter.

Deleted
    Couldn't you just roll the dice? Ffs

It all depends what you like to play. In my opnion, i'd go with Goblin shaman(shamans are friggin amazing) and as for Worgen, i'd go with which whatever you like better. Since shaman is almost a hybrid class of all 3 specs(2 dps and heal talent trees) and druids are all 3 (tank,dps,and heals) Druids can fill the role if you like to tank a lot and if you don't like to tank and like to move at a fast pace with questing etc. i'd probably go with Hunter since hunters are very versatile with their pet abilities now but with some of the nerfs towards BM etc don't know if its as fun as I used to play with my hunter.

10+ Year Old Account
    druid sham. However, it doesnt matter to anyone here, it matters to YOU. so make the choice accordingly.

I would not want to create goblin, but as for worgen, i would go with druid. (troll shaman and tauren priest-for lolz)

Quote Originally Posted by Nieronoid View Post
    Couldn't you just roll the dice? Ffs
    Quote Originally Posted by Roose View Post
    You do indeed need help if you came here for help in this matter.
    Seriously? Thanks for trolling in my topic. I made this poll for fun and to know what other thought I should make.

On topic : I guesss ill Maker a Goblin Shaman and a Worgen Druid. Thanks

im going to play a goblin shaman so i think thats best

Goblin Shaman, Worgen Hunter. Personally I wouldn't go druid on the Worgen, seems a shame to be a Worgen on a class you're gonna spend most of your time in a form anyway!

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ore-posting%29

13.6.2. Pointless threads
    "Which class should I roll?" is a frequently reoccurring thread.

There is no real discussion to be had about which class any individual should play. This is a very personal decision and all anyone can really do is post their personal favourites over and over again.

If you wish to find out more information about specific classes, feel free to browse our Class Forums. You can also try to use the forum's search function if you have a specific question about a class.

Other examples of pointless threads include, but are not limited to:

* Which race should I roll?
    * Which faction is better for me?
    * Which is the best PvE/PvP/... realm?
    * Looking for RAF partner
    Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    The true measure of a person is how they act when they know they won't get caught.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I voted for three of them just to give you inaccurate data. You're welcome.

Elysia's epic sig skillz