Since the forum is sometimes slow between posts, it has been decided to create a Realtime Roleplay, on IRC.
First of all, to join this channel, simply type /join #mmoc-RPRT in IRC, in there, some people will have a + next to their name (aka voice), this means that they will be able to talk in there, and are free to Roleplay.
If you don't have a + next to your name, that means that you can only listen, but not talk, this is to prevent random people from coming in and disturbing the RP's.
In order to get a +, Send a Query(pm) to one of the people with an @ next to their name (channel operator), if they consider you worthy or trusted enough, you should get one shortly after, and be ready to roleplay aswell.
If you have no idea what IRC is, or need help, please read this.
The rules for the channel:
1. The rule for godmoding is the same as on the forum, however since there will be alot more happening, if you need to afk for a longer time, it would help if you allow someone to godmod you, or easily get yourself temporarly out of the current story.
2. The channel is based POST cata, which means that the shattering has happend.
3. Your name in the channel HAS to be the same as the one you are currently Roleplaying as. You may not, for example, have the nick Telcular, and RP as Fimion.
4. Joining the chat is NOT just jump in, either wait for a good time to get in, or ask the current players in occ ((like this)) for good times to join.
5.If you and the ones you are roleplaying with decide to go on your own journey away from the others, please make your own channel for that in order to make the chat less messy.
This can be done by simply writing /join #<name> , where the <name> is whatever you want the new channel to be called, and make sure all of your companions join it aswell.
6. This channel will be used only for Roleplay, if you need to say something Out of Character, use ooc, for example: ((O hai))
If you have something longer that needs discussing, either take it in private message (aka query on IRC) or in the main mmoc-roleplay channel.