Wink Biggest ragequit you have ever seen?

Well like the title says, what is the biggest ragequit you have ever seen?

Mine would be in a battleground, at the start this level 10 priest in greys said he was the most pro because he can 1 shot level 4's, I told you will need to do better then that so he said "Shut up your just not as good as me!" Being a level 16 warlock myself I just ignored him to see his score at the end.

Well halfway through the game I checked the score and he had died 47 times and killed 2 things, I had 7 kills 5 deaths and I told him that if you want to get good then you need to level (of course I said this why he was saying "HEY MY SCORE IS BETTER THEN YOURS!"
    Then he said "Atleast I know how to play" then another guy said "Hey my nan could destroy you 1000000000 times before you hit the ground"
    This started more fighting until the priest said something I cannot really say for the kids on this sight.. But after he ragequit.

What's your stories?

Rage quit as in "Quit the game" Or just "Quit anything" Like a guild, raid, etc?

As for Rage quitting in general, I had a guild mate quit the guild because he refused to roll against me on a Epic in ToC 25 man. (To clarify because I know people will say something. We used EPGP and he didn't think I needed the item more than him so he was upset that I was allowed to. I had more EPGP than him so I would have won it if it dropped)

Had a guildie quit the game because her real life husband was cheating on her with a person online. She ended up cheating on him, too, and actually married another guildie. Yeah... Good times in Vent.

Had my guild leader and his fiance quit the game, Steal the entire guild bank, and boot everyone from the guild because he "Couldn't handle the stress of leading a guild". Sad, as we were top 3 on the server (Which isn't saying much since our server was really really bad) and had over 75,000G in the bank.
    Last edited by Miles Tails Prower; 2010-11-28 at 07:32 PM.

Deleted
    I was a new member in a guild and we were doing the new ICC dungeons on heroic on the day they came out. I'd checked the tactics for the bosses as I was healing and wanted to know what I was up against. Half way through I was asked if they new the tactics for the final boss and if they wanted to know, one of the DPS (warlock i think) ended up raging at me, left the guild and went offline. I later found out she also cancelled her sub too.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles Tails Prower View Post
    Rage quit as in "Quit the game" Or just "Quit anything" Like a guild, raid, etc?

As for Rage quitting in general, I had a guild mate quit the guild because he refused to roll against me on a Epic in ToC 25 man. (To clarify because I know people will say something. We used EPGP and he didn't think I needed the item more than him so he was upset that I was allowed to. I had more EPGP than him so I would have won it if it dropped)

Had a guildie quit the game because her real life husband was cheating on her with a person online. She ended up cheating on him, too, and actually married another guildie. Yeah... Good times in Vent.

Had my guild leader and his fiance quit the game, Steal the entire guild bank, and boot everyone from the guild because he "Couldn't handle the stress of leading a guild". Sad, as we were top 3 on the server (Which isn't saying much since our server was really really bad) and had over 75,000G in the bank.
    Ouch dude.

Deleted
    I'm not gonna post the biggest ragequit I've ever witnessed since I don't recall a moment with a big rage. So I'm gonna post the most pathetic ragequit I've ever seen.

The scene is the start of Ulduar, it's a guild run. A new recruit wants to be in the driver seat of the siege engine and he is not allowed to, basically because we've already started the event and are on the move, he tries to claim the siege engine's driver seat a second time, gets denied again. Recruit leaves raid, logs off, comes on 5 minutes later, leaves guild.

And how is this Cataclysm related?

Quote Originally Posted by Voltex123 View Post
    Ouch dude.
    Yeah, I quit the game after our guild collapsed. Most people server transferred and the guild leader shut down the site with an odd message about how the game was too much for him and his fiance and it was causing too many arguments. That's fine, I understood, but the guild bank wasn't even split up. It made me angry and I just kinda said "No more." and quit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltex123 View Post
    Biggest ragequit you have ever seen?
    Aestu. Need I say more?

sometimes there's not even any rage. one pull of AN and the healer leaves in the middle of it, followed by everyone else, leaving me to die.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Punky View Post
    Aestu. Need I say more?
    That is some serious rage
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

Deleted
    Well i stop to turn attention on rage quits from loong time.
    Anyway the best rage quit who i remember is leaving mine guild after confrontation with GM about the trinket from Council in BT
    The reason was the rogues they got it with prio these days but there always was a new rogue after someone get it lol.After this when mine old GM start to blame hunters for their dps i remember him this case
    Last edited by mmoc2b5ad7a33a; 2010-11-28 at 08:33 PM.

Deleted
    Aestu. Need I say more?
    oh that was a good read, thank you for that!

I need to start screenshotting the BG rages I see. They're quite common, and usually pretty fun to watch.

My favorite, though, was an instance in a WSG match. The two teams were pretty evenly matched, it took forever for the enemy to cap even one flag, and no one got any flags after that. Everyone just continued to try to defend when appropriate and attack when appropriate, you could tell everyone was pretty focused because nobody (But this one guy, anyway) was even saying anything.

But, once we lost the one flag, he went on a rampage. The BG chat suddenly filled with all sorts of colorful profanities I had never even considered stringing together in the ways he had. Any attempt I might try to make to recreate this would never do it any justice. No one even replied to him, though. We just kept playing. After a few more failed attempts to get the enemy's flag, he finally just rage quit (there were only five minutes left on the clock, too. This confused me because I'd rather take a loss and jump right back in the queue after 5 minutes than wait for the deserter debuff. But anyway...) with more, even more creative uses of profanity.

The only words spoken afterwards were some other guy in the group: "He mad"

Deleted
    Aestu. Need I say more?
    That guy needs to look up the definition of a game.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I tried to link Solar Wind Cloak (from Rajh, Halls of Origination) in /g, writing this:

Me: <Solar Wind Cloak failLink> looks badass.
    Me: Aaw, couldn't link it
    Person 1: What did it look like?
    Person 2: Did it have a giant Horde emblem on it? (NOTE: This was an Alliance Guild)
    Me: No, if it had an Horde emblem it wouldn't be very badass.
    Person 2: Yes it would.
    Me: No.
    Person 2: Yes.
    Me: No.
    Person 1: No.
    Person 2: YES!
    Person 3: No.
    Person 2: *censor* YOU ALL!
    Person 2 has left the guild.

2 days later he begged to be reinvited, we rejected him because he was a jerk.