Deleted

Glory of the Icecrown Raider (10)

Hey,

I need like 2 achievements on my rogue for the drake. But i don't have Artisan & master riding, if i only buy artisan riding and get the drake, do i get the 300% master riding right away or do i have too buy that also?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    With Patch 4.0.1 they made it so you the mount doesn't give you 310% flying, buying Master Riding does. So you would need to buy both to get to use it (bullshit, I know). EDIT: Use it at 310% I mean. If you got it now it would go at 280% with Artisan. Same with any mount.

The only drake that gives 310% flying is the Purple Drake from the holiday achievements and that was only because people whined that they only had to finish Hallow's End to get it and the new patch would make them spend 5k gold, so Blizz let that achievement (and ONLY that achievement) grand the mount AND Master Riding. Everybody else has to cough up 5k (4k if exalted) gold now.
    Last edited by wayne62682; 2010-11-28 at 09:12 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Both the What A Long, Strange Trip It's Been and Gladiator will award the 310% Master Riding. So for your question OP; no, you won't get Master Riding.

Deleted
    mm okay, but if i get the drake and i got artisan it will have 280% or i can't fly it at all?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenius View Post
    mm okay, but if i get the drake and i got artisan it will have 280% or i can't fly it at all?
    It'll be 280% if you have Artisan

Quote Originally Posted by wayne62682 View Post
    With Patch 4.0.1 they made it so you the mount doesn't give you 310% flying, buying Master Riding does. So you would need to buy both to get to use it (bullshit, I know). EDIT: Use it at 310% I mean. If you got it now it would go at 280% with Artisan. Same with any mount.

The only drake that gives 310% flying is the Purple Drake from the holiday achievements and that was only because people whined that they only had to finish Hallow's End to get it and the new patch would make them spend 5k gold, so Blizz let that achievement (and ONLY that achievement) grand the mount AND Master Riding. Everybody else has to cough up 5k (4k if exalted) gold now.
    Blizz didn't allow ''What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been'' to reward Master Riding because of whining from players, they allowed it to reward Master Riding because it can't be overgeared, it'll take 1 year no matter if you're lvl 80 in greens or lvl 85 in full T13.
    However, Glory of the Icecrown Raider (and Ulduar one) can be overgeared and will be very easy at lvl 85 in T11. (especially the Ulduar one, which is already easy atm)
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan

10+ Year Old Account
    The drake will now simply scale with the flight speed you have.

(Not really that hard to figure out and good luck with getting your drake)

Quote Originally Posted by wayne62682 View Post

Everyone can get the holiday achievement without any problems or any actual effort (aside of maybe the Elder achievement). You make it sound bad when it's not. You don't need an even slightly decent guild to get the 310% mount, and you don't have to puke up 5k gold (which is chump change to those who do dailies, fyi).
    Secure accounts ftw!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    "KING VARIAN, DEATHWING HAS DESTROYED HALF OF STORMWIND, WHAT DO WE DO!?"

"Build a statue of your king."

Deleted
    All mounts now, whether they be previously 60% speed, or 310% speed, will move at your top trained speed, regardless of how silly it looks.

I have ridden a 100% speed unpainted mechanostrider and a 280% speed invincible

Deleted
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cubanpete View Post
    All mounts now, whether they be previously 60% speed, or 310% speed, will move at your top trained speed, regardless of how silly it looks.

I have ridden a 100% speed unpainted mechanostrider and a 280% speed invincible
    Wait what? I hadn't realized this lol. Too much time on alts lately I guess, but that is really cool