Skinning Discovery

So I was skinning a few sharks on a alt and discovered these particular sharks seem to be dropping [Savage Leather]. I then realize that these are the leathers used in Cataclysm! Does anyone know if I'l be in trouble for having these in my inventory?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avengerjk View Post
    So I was skinning a few sharks on a alt and discovered these particular sharks seem to be dropping [Savage Leather]. I then realize that these are the leathers used in Cataclysm! Does anyone know if I'l be in trouble for having these in my inventory?
    You should be right Aven, but if you wanna be a cautious cat, pop a GM some mail and ask, to be safe, if its found to be legit, gratz man, farm the shit out of it and sell big!

I check my realm AH and at the moment, its sitting on 45g each with a 240g buyout for a stack! Yep farmers at work
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

Level 23 (or was it 25?) mob drops Cataclysm mats... do you think it's intended?

10+ Year Old Account
    id be careful just make sure you talk to a gm BEFORE you go farming crazy :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serissa View Post
    Level 23 (or was it 25?) mob drops Cataclysm mats... do you think it's intended?
    I've read over his post a few times... where does it say those where 20ish mobs?

Quote Originally Posted by Deralte View Post
    I've read over his post a few times... where does it say those where 20ish mobs?
    He mentioned sharks, I know only one shark which drops cata' leather - sharks around theramore they're lvl 23-25 afaik

Just opened a ticket, hopefully they wont do anything lol

Deleted
    He mentioned sharks, I know only one shark which drops cata' leather - sharks around theramore they're lvl 23-25 afaik
    according to wowhead it can also be skinned from fish in thousand needles and wetlands :P

15+ Year Old Account
    I killed a few of em yesterday. Though, i didnt have skinning, so i assumed he meant northrend sharks. Interessting, though, wondering what the gm says.

As soon as one responds I'l mention what he/she says on this thread.
    Last edited by Avengerjk; 2010-11-28 at 08:37 PM.