Question Resto Druid PVP build

anyone know a good build of what to have and not what to have for resto druid and what glyphs should i have

Deleted
    http://wowtal.com/#k=qCpvQ111.a8t.druid.

You can try this for a pure PVP build.
    -Fury = People will say you should heal all the time, but sometimes you need that extra damage to just clip some guy on low health. Plus the unwary attacker on your friends won't see it coming. Remember that Tree of Life also buffs the damage and reduces cast speed of Wrath.
    - Malfurions = not essential so feel free to drop these 2 points somewhere else like maybe Furor.
    - Natures Ward = that free Rejuv when some guy goes for your throat might just save your neck or at least bide time for you to /yell AAHHH HELP IM BEEN ATTACKED!

http://wowtal.com/#k=w5igIFeFg.a8t.druid.

This is a HoT/DoT based spec, revolving around lifebloom and rejuv, along with moonfire and wrath spam for damage. It gives you the maximum healing to Rejuv and Lifebloom by going deeper into the balance tree, at the same time giving you more moonfire damage and faster wrath casting. You loose magic dispelling, but you can drop a point from somewhere else to get that back if you want.
    The focus here is on moving and healing and aiding in damage dealing to stubborn opponents (those that don't dish out much damage but can take it), or for aiding a flag carrier.

Deleted
    That's not bad a bad build actually. I guess it depends on how you play in PVP healing wise. If you don't find yourself casting many big spells like HT or Nourish, then Canazza's build seems perfectly fine. Although I wouldn't miss out on magic dispelling, so I'd be inclined to maybe nick one out of the balance tree or perhaps reduce Revitalize down by 1 - assuming that mana regen isn't something you're desperately worrying about in PVP.

Pain in the ass however is that this will not work in PVE.
    Last edited by mmoc691ab5818d; 2010-11-29 at 04:15 PM.

I second canazza's build. However i'm not sure how hard our hots have been ticking at 85 so this might be very relient on what kinda PvP gear your rocking. I would also drop a point out of Genesis to pick up magic dispelling
    #1 Resto Tree Slap DPS