Poll: What is your opinion on shaman of the dwarvish variety? Dwaf shaman + enhance = must?

Thread: Dwarf Shaman

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Dwarf Shaman

I believe that the best type of Dwarf shaman is an enhancement one. What do you think?

(I just noticed that I missed the 'r' in dwarf in the poll question. Sorry everyone!)
    Last edited by kizee94; 2010-11-29 at 09:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kizee94 View Post
    I believe that the best type of Dwarf shaman is an enhancement one. What do you think?

Meh enhance is boring. I like elemental.

10+ Year Old Account
    doesn't matter. there is SO DAMN MANY OF THEM. And they all seem to be total douches on my server.

Dwarves use stormhammers. Only enhance shaman can DW hammers with fire and lightening swirling around,

Deleted
    I have few different opinions.. as Female Dwarf you should go to Elemental spec and as Male Dwarf go to Enhancement!

i like my shaman the way it is...its your choice but for me? being elemental dwarves dont offer anything i like.

I see so many Dwarf Shamans dual-wielding daggers, Heirloom AND regular. It makes me sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Caster female dwarves are amazing!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieEater View Post
    I see so many Dwarf Shamans dual-wielding daggers, Heirloom AND regular. It makes me sad.
    That's just f'd up. I intentionally got an extra heirloom hammer for my dwarf.

On and Enh it's one of the best specs in game not for dps but for fun IMO.

Deleted
    The only good dwarf is a dead dwarf.

gotta love an Enh dwarf dual-wielding hammers ..

this is one i just started http://i54.tinypic.com/34ypu74.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kizee94 View Post
    Expertise is an much easier cap to reach then the spell hit cap, so i would disagree on that notion

15+ Year Old Account
    We have a joke in our guild with the female dwarfs that have the two long pigtails down their back. When healing they go "WHOOSH WHOOSH WHOOSH".

But no I'm staying draenei.

Sadly the 1% hit from being a Draenei is just too valuable to lose. Until Blizzard makes BiS 1-Hand maces, I'll be a space cow, on my main anyways. I may switch one of my other Shamans to a Dwarf. Not sure yet.

15+ Year Old Account
    now when u see a dwarf u gotta ask your self is he ele or enhanc...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Aeolian View Post
    Sadly the 1% hit from being a Draenei is just too valuable to lose.
    ...Really? Having to add 25-30 hit rating is really going to break you?

It's a shame that the hammers are so much worse than the daggers/swords/whatever the one-handed things with hit rating are.

I have a dwarf rogue decked out in full heirlooms, and I feel guilty whenever I equip the hammers. I'm fully aware that I'm being a baddie, and I'm doing it just because I like the way they look.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanntos View Post
    ...Really? Having to add 25-30 hit rating is really going to break you?
    You're still going by level 80 numbers, at 85, 1% hit is 120.109 hit rating.

Knowing that enhancement has absolutely no talents that give spell hit, only melee hit and we need to reach 17% (16% if you're a dreanei), what is 2041.853 hit rating to be fully capped on half our abilities, i would say yes. That's a major investment, worth more then a couple of gems and reforges.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post

Knowing that enhancement has absolutely no talents that give spell hit, only melee hit and we need to reach 17% (16% if you're a dreanei), what is 2041.853 hit rating to be fully capped on half our abilities, i would say yes. That's a major investment, worth more then a couple of gems and reforges.
    Sad but true. Maybe if Blizzard actually listened to us over the official forums and made spirit weapons +6% to hit with spells and melee instead of just melee, I could swap to dwarf and enjoy it. However, with it being like this, the +1% hit is too valuable.
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post

Ok, but even still, you have seen the gear samples in Cata Beta correct? Our first Tier and many off set items have over 200+ hit on them, each. I do not find it will be too difficult to hit the mark and still have enough to roll over extra hit/haste/crit to Mastery, same as I do now. 120 hit, at 85, will be just as small a margin as 25-30 hit is now at 80. It's all about relative numbers. You are just looking at the bigger number and saying 'OMG it's so much more!" when in fact it is still just 1%.