Poll: How do you think about Cataclysm? [Choice-Explanation in the opening post.]

Poll: How are your expectations of Cataclysm? (Read, then vote, please.)

Hi there. This is a poll. Well, actually, the poll is slightly above this... anyways, I recently wanted to create a poll here about red lights. Yeah, I know.
    Strange this is, I got an even better idea when I saw a thread saying some strange stuff about Cataclysm, think it was something negative, but can't quite remember. [Something like "why do people think it gets better at 85" or so.]

It made me think:
    What are people's expectations of Cataclysm?
    I know that there are various different ones, so it got me thinking: Can they be categorized? I thought of pessimistic/negative, neutral and optimistic.
    I then thought of Alignments in WoW and it came to me.

How this poll works:
    There are 9 ways to go about your expectations of Cataclysm.
    They're seperated into a category and a subcategory.

Categories:
    Categories are used to decide on your feelings. They're not there for rational decisions.

Lawful: Lawful is that you are excited about Cataclysm. You hope it will be good.
    Neutral: You're neither excited, nor sceptic. You're waiting for Cataclysm to come, nothing more, nothing less.
    Chaotic: You are pessimistic about Cataclysm. You feel as though it could be as disappointing as 3.2(ToC) was.

Subcategories:
    Subcategories are used to make rational thoughts. Here you think about all you know about Cataclysm, like new races, new race-class-combinations, quests, new leveling, story, dungeon- and raid-design, you can also use the community you expect if nothing else comes to mind. [Though I ask you to not focus on the community, as it's everchanging and highly biased, even more than the other stuff.]

Good: You like the new quests, the redesign of the Old World, the new dungeon- and raid-system, or something else. You, in general, think Cataclysm will bring a lot of nice features and changes that are going to improve the game.
    Neutral: You have a hard time deciding on whether you like the additions or not. You also have a hard time deciding on whether the cons will outweigh the flaws, whether it's vice-versa, or whether they'll be equal. You generally can't say whether it will be good or bad and thus wait to test it out.
    Bad: Path of the Titans is gone. Raids are splitted like in Wrath. Bad players can still get Loot easily through Normal Mode. Classbalance will remain a dream, even though it's so easy to actually get it done.[Sorry, couldn't keep the sarcasm in.] When thinking about the changes in Cataclysm, you come to the conclusion that too many bad stuff from WotLK was taken into Cataclysm and thus the expansion is doomed/will fail unless big changes are made.

Examples:
    Lawful Good: You are very excited about Cataclysm and can't wait for it to happen. Thinking about all the awesome changes being made, you're almost bursting with anticipation.
    Lawful Bad: You are excited about Cataclysm, since it's finally something new after ICC. However, when you think about all the negative aspects included from WotLK and the fact that they did not bring many things they promised, you are afraid that Cataclysm might end up being a disappointment.
    Chaotic Good: You are quite pessimistic about Cataclysm. Blizzard made many mistakes in WotLK, which left you quite skeptical of their intentions with Cataclysm. Then again, many of their new ideas, features and changes do sound quite promising. Who knows, maybe Cataclysm will actually end up suprising you positively?

TL;DR:
    If you've read this far, then you know everything. If you've skipped till here, you're just supposed to decide on how you expect cataclysm will be. First part of your answer is your pure feelings/intuition, second part is rational decision.

Thank you for reading and I hope this thread will finally breach the 4-page-hurdle I have yet to overcome.

---------- Post added 2010-11-29 at 12:26 AM ----------

Forgot to add:
    You can also post and discuss your expectations here.

PS: I do and don't get these forums. "Drugs and WoW" gets about 10 new posts per minute...
    Must be how good authors feel when they hear how many books Dan Brown sold.
    Last edited by Voij; 2010-11-28 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Took out the "PS: Poll is on it's way"

What does alignment have to do with opinions on cataclysm? Sorry, but I don't see the connection. Your explanation is terribly confusing too :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lugo Moll View Post
    What does alignment have to do with opinions on cataclysm? Sorry, but I don't see the connection. Your explanation is terribly confusing too :P
    I chose Alignment because it was a working system almost identical to what my poll is about.

And I'd be happy if you could expand on what exactly confused you. Maybe I can change it to make it more intuitive.

---------- Post added 2010-11-29 at 01:47 AM ----------

1 Reply... now that's a new low. -.-

Now that the "experimental raid expansion" is over (which is what I shall always look back at WotLK as due to it's constantly changing methods of delivering the raiding content) I feel like Blizzard has finally come up with some good ideas for Cata's upcoming content. I'm actually really excited to raid in Cata, but I'm kind of disappointed about the decisions they're making for rated BGs.

Regardless, I still put Lawful Good.

Deleted
    Worst poll ever!