problem with monkey pets.

So I went pokemon hunting last night picking up a bunch of new pets. When I picked up a monkey from Deadmines though I've discovered a problem.
    He isn't auto attackin. Anyone else have this problem? Might have to pick up the monkey from STV and see if its just the Deadmines monkeys with the pickaxes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuhnta View Post
    So I went pokemon hunting last night picking up a bunch of new pets. When I picked up a monkey from Deadmines though I've discovered a problem.
    He isn't auto attackin. Anyone else have this problem? Might have to pick up the monkey from STV and see if its just the Deadmines monkeys with the pickaxes.
    Known bug. im sure they will hotpatch this

*~*A true troll, doesn't even realize he is trolling until he sees me behind him with my troll hunting axe

coo ty, didnt see anything on it when I did a quick search. Ty for the info

15+ Year Old Account
    As long as is still flings shit what else would you use a monkey for? =P

So does this apply to STV monkeys as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Hakasu View Post
    So does this apply to STV monkeys as well?
    No, auto attacks, I think its just the Deadmines ones. The ones with the pickaxe.

Ive noticed that dogs do not trigger spirit bond for bm hunters
    "lol uh oh , spelling correction, the sure sign someone is losing an argument "

Quote Originally Posted by deathlink View Post
    Known bug. im sure they will hotpatch this
    Confirmed that the monkeys in STV do not have this problem, however I have not seen any hotpatch info concerning those from deadmines

I also noticed, you don't get the Spirit Bond Buff when your Monkey pet is active...as BM obviously.
    Orwell was almost exactly wrong in a strange way. He thought the world would end with Big Brother watching us, but it ended with us watching Big Brother.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malania View Post
    As long as is still flings shit what else would you use a monkey for? =P
    Obviously the ones in STV have a better diet to produce throwable Shit, banana's need to be imported into the mines so that the monkeys in there are able to use their "who flung dung" move more effectively...