Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I think Arthas too.
    Varian would want to honour him, and it being an unmarked grave would be the best idea, so it doesn't promote anger from the general public that don't seperate Arthas from the Lich King.
    Also, I guess its good to have his body somewhere that the Aliance can keep an eye on it.

The tomb is a reuse of the Uther's Tomb model. It's likely that rather than go in an scrub the crest from it they just copy pasted the tomb there. It's unlikely that its Arthas, as the only way to be sure an undead doesn't rise again is to cremate them. Arthas had powerful necromatic magics avaliable to him without the Helm of Domination, and likely has them even without Frostmourne, so I doubt that body wasn't cremated.

The likely scenario, since it is Stormwind's graveyard, is that it is King Llane's tomb. It could be like the modern day Tomb of the Unknown Solider, just a tomb for an unidentified solider.

Could be a combined Arthas and Bolvar tribute. Unmarked because well, Bolvar isn't completely dead, but the non-adventurer populace doesn't know that. Also, they probably don't realize the true nature of the Lich King and many would see Arthas as just a villain and want to desecrate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Elementlawl View Post
    Medivh ain't dead bro.
    SS or it didnt happened....
    I think this tomb is for some upcoming event... Someone important dying...

Deleted
    I half-expect it to be for Anduin Wrynn. But then I'm insane.

10+ Year Old Account
    cant see pictures

Intel i5 3570k, Gigabyte 7870 OC 2GB AMD RADEON, Kingston Hyperx T1 2x4GB 1600mhz,
    Seasonic 520w M12, Asrock Z77 Pro4, WD 500GB Blue

Somone see a new zone in stormwind called "Stormwind Catacombs" ? Maybe it´s related?

Quote Originally Posted by depthnight View Post
    -Anduin Lothar
    Lothar is NOT from Lorderon.
    lol casual - Ret masochist since 05

Rullk

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I can't see any other important Lordereon figures dieing in cata :O
    I am somewhat convinced that it is Arthas's tomb