Western Plaguelands Bug

Is anyone else finding it impossible to finish the Western Plaguelands Quests Achievement particularly on the Uther's Blessing Quest where it just doesn't even let you place the item to receive the blessing and completion of the quest?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, got the same problem

Deleted
    I can't remember where i read it but there is a bug that makes people higher than lvl 47 unable to do Uther's Blessing. I realised the bug after i was unable to do it on my death knight but able to do it on my shaman. The bug has been there through beta so Blizzard, i think, haven't been able to fix it.

Yeah, I'm having the same problem. Currently stuck at 37/45 quests in WPL.

The bug has been fixed, high level characters can now turn in the quest

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthasbane View Post
    The bug has been fixed, high level characters can now turn in the quest
    yes blizzard said it was fixed but its still bugged for me

I tried it yesterday for my level 80 and it worked fine (i play on Europe Servers). Go back and try it, it should work, and PS you werent in a raidgroup when you tried, right?

there is some other quests aswell, there is he battle for darrowshire in eastern plague lands and some of the "Fiona's caravan questline" is bugged aswell, it does not give all the quests that is is supposed

blizzard fixed 'uther's blessing', aswell the 'battle of darrowshire' quests.
    completed both yesterday on my level 80 druid. i also completed the achievement 'full caravan'. don't forget that you have to be at least friendly (or maybe neutral) with gadgetzan, otherwise this guy wont talk to you.
    if you still don't get the 'full caravan' achievement after you completed it, just relog and you'll be fine.
    ››yeah, here used to be a signature once. I've must lost it somewhere in the twisting nether... still waiting for the mail from the postmaster.