Realm First Raiding Achievement Clarification

So I've been sifting through the forums, and I cannot seem to find an answer.

Are the server first raiding achievements, not given out on an individual basis anymore, but only to a guild?

I can find the guild feats of strength, but I see no mention or no documentation of individuals getting any sort of achievement for it.

The main reason I'm asking, is because of the 60 day waiting period on server first achievements. If they're switched to guild only now, how would the criteria on whether a guild is eligible or not be handled? Myself and six other friends are transferring to a new server for cataclysm to join a well established 25man guild. And we're hoping we dont interfere with any possible server first raiding achievements for our guild by us not meeting some sort of criteria.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's by guild, but on an individual level. It will spam 25 messages (or 10 depending on the format), but it'll display the guild name only. So assuming there's at least 18 people ( I think), then it shouldn't be a problem.

I didnt understand that fully. Maybe my comprehension sucks.

Do individuals still get a realm first feat of strength for a server first kill?

And it makes me worried that with 6 of us, there could possibly be some drama if there's anymore players new to the server.

Like he said, You only need 18 people in a 25 man in order for it to count towards the achievement. 25 - 6 = 19. If they add in other people, then I have no clue, but if anything I'd ask this on the Blizzard forums and try to get a blue reply.

I'm pretty sure there's still induvidual achis..

Quote Originally Posted by Hakasu View Post
    I'm pretty sure there's still induvidual achis..
    I'm not trying to say there arent, but where are they?

http://www.wowhead.com/achievements=1.81

There's a list of all the feats of strength, cataclysm included. I see nothing regarding any raid server first feats.