Help with getting a new PC

I am building a new PC (well ordering the parts and getting them to build it for me) and im not sure about it.
    i was wondering if i could get some help and if any of you guys could tell me if im missing something or if there is something i don't need.

img695.imageshack.us/img695/4750/97938299.png

The case comes with 2 fans one at rear 12cm and a 14cm one at the front also has a 500w PSU.

Thanks in Advance,
    Curblol

p.s sorry about the link i cant post them yet

The cpu youre looking at is an 1156 socket and you have a 1366 mobo on the list.

oh i see. tyvm
    and thanks for the hasty response
    would anyone think i need the extra fan if the case comes with 2 already?

Does the case even need another fan? I see 2 fans on the side. Is there a top side fan?
    You should get some different ram.
    That ram looks hideous..
    newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231277&cm_re=g.skill-_-20-231-277-_-Product

$50 for like really nice ram that can be overclocked really nicely.

You may want a different power supply. Never skimp out on power supply. Bad power supplies can destroy your other components (RAM, Cpu, motherboard). For instance, Rosewill power supplies had instances where it melted GPU's and such because it was just pumping out voltage for no reason. Stuff liek that. I never liked power supplies that came with the cases. They usually aren't that great. Get something corsair. Also, PSUs are best when they are running at 50% of the load. So like if you computer uses 300 watts. A 650 watt psu is probably most efficient for you (psu are not 100% efficient).

I would recommend: newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139005&cm_re=corsair_650-_-17-139-005-_-Product
    nice sale for it too at this moment. If you get a new psu, get a case that doesn't have a psu with it, cause otherwise you are wasting money

+1 to everything capone and lazygun said. They raised very valid concerns on the cpu socket, dubious quality psu, and low quality RAM.

Two things to add: That's a cpu fan, the processor comes with one already boxed with it. If you do decide to go with an aftermarket cooler(they are generally better), you might need to purchase some thermal paste, such as artic silver 5 (I didn't check, just be aware). The second, you have no hard drive listed. Last, that is a long graphics card, check the specifications and reviews on that case to make sure it will fit with no problems. If you are astute, you will notices that I added more then 2 things.

Edit: This is most likely going to be one of your largest single purchases of the year, so you should take some time to fully understand what you are spending your money on. -->READ THIS<--
    Last edited by Mr_Bojangles; 2010-11-29 at 05:34 AM.
    But your eyes are drawn of charcoal they're black they're so cold they're so imperfect because they see a sleeping world where waking isn't worth it

Thank you all so much for the help didnt realise how off i was lol.
    that guide was amazing thanks again.

heres what ive come out with after all the help ive been given

img695.imageshack.us/img695/8406/pc2lj.png

HDD bundled with the Windows 7 for super bargain bundling (y)
    GPU fits in case case is 26cm slot and card is 25cm i believe.

Thanks!
    Curblol