iPod online shows

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but anyways are their any websites other then YouTube that have videos you can watch
    on them? Hopefully tv or movies. I tried searching and couldn't really find anything.

i can't guarantee if any of following will work but there's hulu, niconico douga(japanese though), quicksilverscreen, veoh. that's all i know.

I'm a little confused by the question -- Are you asking about websites that will play on your iPod Touch?

If so, it's most likely only going to be YouTube unless the site has HTML 5 Video Tag support which some do, but I doubt any of the random sites to watch movies will have them.

YouTube will work on your iPod Touch.
    Hulu will work with the Hulu+ App.
    Quicksilverscreen won't work, because it requires an additional codec.
    Veoh should work perfectly fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Aislyn View Post
    I'm a little confused by the question -- Are you asking about websites that will play on your iPod Touch?

If so, it's most likely only going to be YouTube unless the site has HTML 5 Video Tag support which some do, but I doubt any of the random sites to watch movies will have them.

YouTube will work on your iPod Touch.
    Hulu will work with the Hulu+ App.
    Quicksilverscreen won't work, because it requires an additional codec.
    Veoh should work perfectly fine.
    Yeah I thought some sites had the ability to, just wasn't sure. Thanks for the info though.