Where is all the QQ

Hi, I was on the WoW forums just reading and every other post is a QQ post about why the alliance are getting shafted because they don't get worgen mounts or that SW was just polished and Org is brand new and horde have better quests and alliance get the scraps left over and it goes on and on and I'm there getting very frustrated because I'm waiting till cata to reactivate my account so I can't reply to any of them and voice my opinion and really try to put the QQers in there places but can't. Sooo I came onto this forum and after looking through the first 10 pages I haven't found a single QQ post. >:| Is it just that this forum is just full of all of the mature and educated players and Blizz forums just full of the QQing children? Anyways... thanks for reading this and Cataclysm in my eye is a perfect jewel horde and alliance both have gotten so much and everything was done so well I just love it. In my opinion I don't think the game should be "balanced" I believe there should be differences between the two factions and not homoginized, for me I play both horde and alliance so I want both my experiences to be radically different, unlike everyone on the Blizz forums who are never happy with what they have and look to the other faction and think.. how come they have that and I DON'T!?!?! I DEMAND TO HAVE IT!! rage rage rage... You know I just want people to grow up and be happy and content with what they have and not what the other faction has and be all envious of other people.

PS I really hope I don't get to flamed for this

I remember when people QQed on these forums......

/sarcasm they have been driven off by the angry Horde that is MMO Champion thy haters of thy haters. Seriously noone wants them here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightHaawk View Post
    I remember when people QQed on these forums......

/sarcasm they have been driven off by the angry Horde that is MMO Champion thy haters of thy haters. Seriously noone wants them here.
    nah were all just busy chillin with our new alts and gettin loremaster (if ur a scrub who didnt already have it lime me muahahaha)

also there have been qq posts just not in large number due to.... well alts

I find these forums both more stupid and intelligent than the WoW forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    This forum is full of some of the most idiotic, immature, and just plain pointless arguments about the most pointless topics.
    Everyone's just busy with the game for once. I'm sure after they've played through the extensively renovated zones they'll come back and start bitching about how Blizz made the Horde zones with Bluer skies, or how it's not fair the Alliance have a statue with pretty fountains.
    And to be honest, I'm SHOCKED some of the lesser aware players haven't started on about the Alliance "exclusive" pet withers (which can be bought by Hordies for a couple silver)
    If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight!
    Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little more about fighting then you do, pal! Because he invented it, and perfected it so no living man could best him in the ring of honor.

-The Soldier

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Tooth View Post
    This forum is full of some of the most idiotic, immature, and just plain pointless arguments about the most pointless topics.
    Everyone's just busy with the game for once. I'm sure after they've played through the extensively renovated zones they'll come back and start bitching about how Blizz made the Horde zones with Bluer skies, or how it's not fair the Alliance have a statue with pretty fountains.
    And to be honest, I'm SHOCKED some of the lesser aware players haven't started on about the Alliance "exclusive" pet withers (which can be bought by Hordies for a couple silver)
    Pretty much.

Deleted
    So what your saying is you want retarded threads so that you can make less retarded posts in them and so by comparission seem mentally healthy?

15+ Year Old Account
    Just wait till we have all these new mods Although.. I don't think we can ban for complaining about the game.. I'll have to check with the big man.

Now.. I have to go solve Old Blanchy's murder.. CART BEFORE THE HORSE*Sunglasses on*

/leave (Locked due to being unrelated to Cataclysm and it's kind of pointless)