BoA Achievements

All of your achievements will be on your account so not like Kingslayer on main and another ulduar achiev on a alt, all together so u can show off with ur titles on all your chars??
    Last edited by Thecookiekillers; 2010-11-29 at 08:23 AM.

Yes? Can you elaborate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Yelling at the leaky gas tank is much less effective than patching it up.

Deleted
    I do like the idéa but can you use more words, please.

No thanks. if you want something on your alt. get off your behind and go claim it.

No but if you got something on ur alt u want on ur main thats irritating.. ill use more words next time :P

I don't really like that. Instead, you should be able to link your other characters' achievements from whichever character you're on atm, like an "account achievements" tab in the achievement interface. This means you don't get titles from your other characters, just the ability to link their achievements.

Well make the achievement POINTS BoA

All rewards should be bound to character.

So fx. if you got Kingslayer on your main, then you can see it completed on your alt, but you cannot choose the title before you complete the achievement (again).

edit: guess Lightcaller beat me to it :P

^ exactly, something like that.. i want to show my winterspring frostsaber on my alts too.. it takes soooo long

Deleted
    I wouldn't mind sharing stuff like master riding, but some stuff just won't work, like FoS, having rare mounts across the board just wouldn't make them unique for me anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by lightcaller View Post
    I don't really like that. Instead, you should be able to link your other characters' achievements from whichever character you're on atm, like an "account achievements" tab in the achievement interface. This means you don't get titles from your other characters, just the ability to link their achievements.
    This, IMO this idea would be fantastic. A lot of times asking for an achievement from someone can show that that player has indeed seen this fight at least one time. While, that player may have been carried through it that player may also have seen all the mechanics and fully understands what to and what not to do during any specific encounter. Not being able to prove that your main has seen a certain fight numerous times can hold an alt out of a lot of raiding opportunities. Being able to link your mains achievement, proving that you have at least one time seen the fight, would be a fantastic idea.

I just hate to achieve some stuff twice

15+ Year Old Account
    I am all in favor of Account bound rewards and achieves and mounts. I doubt they will do it any time soon, but they should.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by isowAkdeniz View Post
    All of your achievements will be on your account so not like Kingslayer on main and another ulduar achiev on a alt, all together so u can show off with ur titles on all your chars??
    hate the idea - why should you be able to have kingslayer title on a level 1 char just because you got it on your main, maybe you dpsed LK on your main but you have achs on tank alts? makes no sense i think this idea will only appeal to people with loads of alts, heres the point, you made the alts to play them right>? so why not get the achs on those alts, why make the alts if you just wanted to get the achs on your main????

---------- Post added 2010-11-29 at 08:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by isowAkdeniz View Post
    I just hate to achieve some stuff twice
    then why did you roll an alt in the first place? if you hate to achieve stuff twice delete your alts and play your main

Quote Originally Posted by lightcaller View Post
    something like that would be awesome, especially for someone with more than 4 alts... logging everytime the main for showing the achievements related to a raid it's frustrating

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by T1G3R View Post
    something like that would be awesome, especially for someone with more than 4 alts... logging everytime the main for showing the achievements related to a raid it's frustrating
    get a guild /problem solved you wont have to link achs then?

10+ Year Old Account
    /agree with undercovergnome

Deleted
    Since some achievements awards pets, mounts and titles, yes you should get them on your alts aswell, since it's BoA.

well.. some guilds really can't raid or won't raid..