Poll: New Horde Warchief Election

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyy404 View Post
    Alright the Horde in my opinion needs a new Warchief, because Garrosh is a dick and more than half the Horde hates him and most of the Alliance does to. Vol'jin, Sylvanas, Baine, or Garrosh. GO VOL'JIN!!! or Baine! Do your democratic duty and vote!

---------- Post added 2010-11-29 at 03:19 AM ----------

iii
    I want my enemy to hate my Warchief. And as far as half the horde hating him, lots of people hate change. Garrosh is a strong, polarizing character. Why would i want a boring everybody loves me warchief?

Garrosh, he's growing as a character, and this needs to be acknowledged.

However, if for some reason he was unable to continue to be Warchief, it should unquestionably go to Vol'jin. I'd honestly prefer Vol'jin right NOW, but I'd like to see where Garrosh is headed.

It has to be an Orc, so Garrosh is the one. Even tho I don't like him personally.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    garrosh called sylvanas a bitch in a silverpine quest which made me love him!

Have a Nice Day ™...

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Tooth View Post
    Garrosh has developed quite a bit, and he's becoming more and more fit for the job of a right proper war chief. Stonetalon has a great example of how he's changed.
    And how about instead of whining about how you want him dead or gone, why not sit it through to see how the character develops further?
    Garrosh is a work in progress, and he knows it, but he, being the standing Warchief, can never admit to it, and has to be 100% of whatever he's going to be, it's just his way, and was his father's.

I support his character. Part of his odyssey is going to be us as a faction watching him grow up with us, yet still being uncompromising when necessary and learning to be tactful as Thrall was, too.
    "I love you guys. Like, seriously. If you didn't care you wouldn't be posting, and I appreciate you caring. Even if you're going kookoo-bananas." - Bashiok

Gallywix should be warchief.. I mean Trade prince of the entire horde!