Thread: Procs addon.

Deleted

Procs addon.

Hi,

Need help to find a good addon that shows the buffs procs from spells and trinckets. I tryed the EventAlert but he give me many errors :/

Deleted
    EventAlert still works fine for me. Perhaps you should try updating the addon first. If you're still looking for an alternative to EvenAlert you should try "Power Auras Classic" and "TellMeWhen".

I think PowerAuras is most common addon for this.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can also use "Tell Me When". Pretty you have to set up what spells you want, what you want it to display, and when. Though I still think PowerAuras is stronger and more customizable once you figure out how to use it.
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ellMeWhen.html
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    -Nietzsche
    Vanilla WoW was a diamond in the rough. Burning Crusade cleared the rough away and polished that diamond up. During Lich King, that diamond cracked from being over polished and in Cataclysm that diamond was replaced with a cubic zirconia.

i use Proxxy for stuff with longer duration, like flask, warrior-shouts/horn of winter etc, and Power Auras for short buffs (say less than 30 sec).