Poll: Mount hyjal or Vashj'ir

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

Mt. Hyjal or Vashj'ir?

Just curious to see how many people are going to each zone, personally although the lore about Mt. Hyjal seems really interesting, im going to go Vashj'ir on my first run, underwater zone just seems pretty awesome!

So what zone are you going?

Deleted
    I heard they are both awesome so i'm going Mount hyjal first, on my DK. Then i'm going to Vashj'ir on my mage

Deleted
    Im going off the Vashj'ir purely becuase its the first entirely underwater zone

10+ Year Old Account
    Mt. Hyjal!
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Deleted
    Instances, cause Horde outnumber alliance 9-1 on my realm. And spending 70% of the time with ress timer is not my idea of fun leveling.

I want to say Hyjal mainly because of all the time I spend trying to find away over the mountains, closest I got was getting teleported back to winterspring but Vashj'ir is very temping to do as a druid.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Knowing how to Google "4.3 Shadow spec" doesn't automatically make you a better player.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Vashj'ir on my dk cus gnomes in full plate are epic
    hey i´d mate with Onyxia and now i have an army of Gnogons and Dralls

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by idototems View Post
    Instances, cause Horde outnumber alliance 9-1 on my realm. And spending 70% of the time with ress timer is not my idea of fun leveling.
    Working as intended. :B
    Geif us moar monies for othar server plox!

/rage
    Our server is like that too. Sept. Theres only 200 alliance to the 6000 horde.

I'm mainspec tank, so I'm going Vashj'ir first. Want the Earthen Ring rep tabard as soon as humanly possible.

You can cut our wings, but we will always remember what it was like to fly.

Hyjal is supposed to contain a lot of phasing and whatnot, which is awesome for a starting zone.

That and if I go to Vashj'ir as a DK, there's a chance stuff might be immune to Frost damage, and that sucks ;P

10+ Year Old Account
    Mount Hyjal hands down. I have never liked water levels. In any game.

Personally im going hyjal i feel it has much more flow to it as a zone, quested in both on the beta and i really just did not enjoy vash. Although the underwater zone is a nice idea, it is intrinsicly difficult to pull off and i found the zone lack lustre in content and just not enjoyable to play in.

Uldum is where it is at though, by far the best questing zone wow has seen to date, get there as soon as you can and enjoy the epic quest lines that will get you involved and draw you in like no other zone has before now.

i rly dont like 3d zones, i have a really bad feeling that i will prolly get water sick after couple hours in there -_-

I was skeptical about Vashj'ir at first. Playing underwater in WoW was never been fun. Then I went to thousand needles and did some underwater quests there with essentially the same buff you get in Vashj'ir. It was great to say the least.

Vashj'ir. Most of the people will go Hyjal, trust me.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Winson View Post
    Im going off the Vashj'ir purely becuase its the first entirely underwater zone
    ^ pretty much this

It's not like Wrath where you had certain quest rewards that were better for "X" class in one zone over the other (Borean or HF), they both have some very decent rewards for all classes/specs. Vashj'ir and Hyjal both use phasing although I think Vashj'ir uses it a lil bit more than Hyjal. But for me, it'll be Hyjal. The underwater area of Vashj'ir is wonderful to start but after a bit I got really annoyed with the whole swim/seahorse/run on the ocean floor concept (not to mention I played beta and Vashj'ir was full of bugged quests, which I hope they fixed by now).
    Edit:comment on Uldum
    As someone said a couple posts ago, Uldum is an area that is all around B.A. and has a bunch of cutscenes to go along with the quests.
    Last edited by Belal; 2010-11-29 at 02:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wanted to go to hyjal first but then i saw beta vids and i was like.....Meh and Vashj'ir looks much more fun

Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    Vashj'ir. Most of the people will go Hyjal, trust me.
    Yea for good reason, vash sucks

Deleted
    Hyjal, because the guardians of Hyjal offer the Healing/caster head enchant, and i want the headstart on rep.