Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    How low level? Between 10 and 20, cats do insane damage, you can take out an entire camp of mobs by hitting mangle then rake and moving to the next mob.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah that seems a bit harsh, my best advice is stealth up to a mob and bleed it from behind to start, or stun in and go all out when you get pounce. At least if your getting dodged and parried nonstop having a bleed on the target will give you some damage

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't really had any problems on my troll druid
    Infact its been the smoothest 1-60 ive ever played rivaling RAF.

Also i've never missed a ravage iirc. And that hits pretty damn hard. Couldn't ask for it better atm imho

Thanks to Arostatic for the amazing sigs, You sir are a superstar
    Toooooons: Kepasaa - Skrt - Magenx - Phreshh - Kepasa

Quote Originally Posted by Hobocore View Post
    How low level? Between 10 and 20, cats do insane damage, you can take out an entire camp of mobs by hitting mangle then rake and moving to the next mob.
    Have you seen low level warriors or paladins with the boa axe they 1 shot most mobs.

back on topic I did notice quite few dodges and misses while leveling my troll druid currently 62 but I kind of expected that considering their weapon speed.

Meh cant imagine it being messed up.. earlier u didnt get mangle until lvl 40, and cat form lvl 20.. Now you got everything within lvl 10

Feral dps have certainly been neerfed, but like warrior before 4.0.3a it was crazy warrior could solo clear a dungeon same level as himself in 10-15mins. The hit issue have always been a problem, go for quests in your level zone 1-2 level below your own is the best and even then try to keep 3-5% hit. Its fairly easy if you got leather heirlooms, otherwise many green legs have hit aswell now and other items, there is a level 29 necklace jc crafted +11 hit its very nice and you can enchant boots for +5 hit. at 49 you can get the engineer trinket (dont need engineer to use) with +24 hit and around same level horde can get a trinket in hinterlands with +20.

Hit should always be first priority.

Quote Originally Posted by Azanure View Post
    Yep i've been noticing this too on my new druid, especialy with FB, 95% of the times it gets dodged or parried. And it's starting to be really anoying. ah the mobs are of the same lvl as me.
    I thought I was the only one having problems with Ferocious bite missing constantly. I spam it 3-4 times normally to land it once. Something seems off.

IMo the reason why i probably seems like its happening more is cause your attacking faster. feral druids is fastest attack at 1 per sec so your getting 5-10 attacks p er mob where as with rogues or warriors you might get just 1 or 2 auto attacks.

I also noticed that mobs do dodge/parry a lot more now while leveling my warrior, but I actually love it, makes the fights a lot more realistic (atleast when fighting humanoids), and I've grown extremely bored of just steamrolling through every single mob like if they were 10 levels lower.
    [23:35:54] [B] [80:Fetølboks-Dea:5]: stop running into die

[21:12:45] [G] [13:Warriorelfo]: Troll is a horde and cant be in a alliance guild