Deleted

Which Leveling Zone in Eastern Kingdoms is the best?

I just recently finished doing all the new quests in Eastern Kingdoms and i was wondering - Which Zone is the best for leveling?

In my Opinion it would have to be Badlands or the Eastern Plaguelands, purely becuase of the variety of interesting quests.
    The Caravan Quests in EP are fantastic and In Badlands who can forget The Day Deathwing Came :P

So which zone do you guys think is best in EK?

The Bravo Company quests in Redridge were pretty awesome. "AHHHHHH!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!" was hilarious.

"The Day that Deathwing Came," like you said, makes badlands an absolute requirement to quest in.

No other quest even comes close to the comedic genius behind this one. I was on the floor laughing by the time it was the orc's turn to tell the story.

This is an absolute must for all lowbies.

Undead zones are good i've heard.

Deleted
    The undead zones are amazing.

I did them on my Priest, and i'm quite happy to play through them again on my new hunter, non of the quests seemed tedious and i had great fun.

I highly enjoyed the EPL questline. I am actually off to badlands now on my Pally to check out that deathwing quest.

Deleted
    Epl imho, it rocks!

10+ Year Old Account
    I really loved Fiona's Caravan in Eastern Plaguelands. However, some quest/zone pairs that deserve mentioning are Lunk/Searing Gorge, John J. Keeshan/Burning Steppes, and Zen'kiki the Retarded Troll Druid/Western Plaguelands. I quested in Kalimdor from 1-35. Darkshore was okay, had a nice tease about the next hero class. Ashenvale was absolutely wretched and tiring for me. Eastern Kingdoms sounds like the winner for player attention in Cataclysm.

i really enjoyed EPL and the ride on the rocket to badlands. That goblin village on the badlands coast was really a nice touch.

Quote Originally Posted by numerius View Post
    The Bravo Company quests in Redridge were pretty awesome. "AHHHHHH!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!" was hilarious.
    Yea fosho! Bravo Company is one of my favorite quest chains now as redridge is one of my favorite zones now! But i really enjoyed both plaguelands and searing gorge, also south barrens is also pretty good imo

Deleted
    The forsaken zones are really good