Thread: Cruel Tricks!

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Cruel Tricks!

Post your mean cruel tricks you've pulled over the years! I'll share mine and some other tricks just to give you an idea.

My rogue, I'd sell things cheap to attract customers and have them meet me in Gamon's inn and when they get to me, misdirect them and vanish off. XD Terrible, I know, but its so funny. ><

(Others over the years):
    Old warlock summoning people off the cliff,
    Selling items for high on the AH, getting on an alt and shouting "WTB x for 1000g!" to sell your item from the AH for an absurdly high price.

What are your "Cruel Tricks!"?

misdirecting and tricks of the trading ppl other than the tanks is pretty much win.

10+ Year Old Account
    pulling elites whilst flying, fly over some dude walking and flying upwards is always a safe winner.

Quote Originally Posted by Mixon View Post
    misdirecting and tricks of the trading ppl other than the tanks is pretty much win.
    I accidentally did this in ICC to a healer I misclicked on and cause a slight issue there the other day. o.O I blamed the other rogue.

On my pally, i loved running into the whelp room ,when ubrs was a brutal 10 man, pulling every single egg + mob in there then bubble hearth out when i have popped every one.

On my hunter, i love randomly inviting someone to a group and if they accept, mding Gamon to them and watching him destroy them.

On my mage, i love being able to spam one button for win level dps, yes its a cruel trick because it just works even through its retarded.

On my lock, fearing 1 add around so it will pull more then just running out of the instance.

On my priest, "accidentally" sending my shadowfeind after ony in the 25 man.

Kiting an Alliance dps in front of Icecrown Citadel on my pvp server with my Druid healer down to the elites at the Gate of Conflagration. They end up killing themselves and i just heal my way away from the elites after back to the entrance.

Edit: Also when I do an Onyxia group with a pug, I always sprint into the whelp chambers and pull all the whelps, then hearth.

Basement Wizard Extraordinaire!

Deleted
    Dueling a lowby from the other faction while flagged for pvp and then type /forfeit

Quote Originally Posted by Rickroller View Post
    On my pally, i loved running into the whelp room ,when ubrs was a brutal 10 man, pulling every single egg + mob in there then bubble hearth out when i have popped every one.
    Leeroooyyy?! XD Niceee

Deleted
    pull+faint death on annoying pugs... i think that should give me 24 honorkills...

i know its not really tricky but works most of the time and some groups just beg for it ^^

Deleted
    back, wayyy back, when i was in darkshore and lvl 14 druid, I dueled a dwarf underwater and rooted him until he drowned. they probably removed that now.

Spell reflecting a shaman's thunderstorm and send them flying off a cliff was nice too. perfect spell reflect.

In a private server (if you've played eternion, you know what i mean) I once enslaved that Pit Lord at the Dark Portal, it was bugged, and a lot of people, including lowbies, gathered around the portal. so I crashed their party

Off-Topic:

how did that warlock summoning thing work? as far as I know, you can't choose where to spawn people
    Last edited by mmoc079eea4b81; 2010-11-29 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowbait View Post
    back, wayyy back, when i was in darkshore and lvl 14 druid, I dueled a dwarf underwater and rooted him until he drowned. they probably removed that now.

Spell reflecting a shaman's thunderstorm and send them flying off a cliff was nice too. perfect spell reflect.

In a private server (if you've played eternion, you know what i mean) I once enslaved that Pit Lord at the Dark Portal, it was bugged, and a lot of people, including lowbies, gathered around the portal. so I crashed their party

Off-Topic:

how did that warlock summoning thing work? as far as I know, you can't choose where to spawn people
    I didnt know you could reflect aoe... that's AWESOME.
    And no, they nerfed CC to 10 seconds with DR, so you can't cc long enough to drown someone.
    -----

To the warlock, they used to be summoned portals roughly 4/5 feet infront of the warlock (not a summoning stone) and it'd summon them where the portal opened. Now if it would drop them it just puts them on top of the summoner.

Deleted
    I would use my engineering mind control Helm on my rogue in goldshire and vanish
    My target would get killed by guards or other alliance players.

explosive decoy is good fun too. put the rabbit down and watch a lowbie noob get killed by attacking it.

i also took a low level Horde char to outland and gave him a ride on my mammoth
    then i popped my drake and told him to jump on.

i never lol;ed so hard when i saw him jumping on my drakes tail and sayin "its not working"

also using direbrews portal with a lowbie with the promise of nice loot then FoK and vanish lol.

i recently killed Skoll while a Nelf was sat in front i waited 2 mins and he never tamed him
    so i killed it and /dance with Nelf he made a Horde char and i got his QQ.

Deleted
    I had a really annoying pug, I mean, My Fellow PuGers were just nagging and nagging, So i did Tricks of the Trade on the guy who kept on nagging and threw a throwing knife to marrowgar, he got kicked from the raid. And we did 10/12 ( 3 hc ) I know, it was cruel, but i had to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajtbagger View Post
    i never lol;ed so hard when i saw him jumping on my drakes tail and sayin "its not working"
    you're one cruel sonof**** ^^ but in the good way

Entangling Roots on Gamon whilst people mainly DPS are attacking him

not really a trick but i often sell rare kills to achievement ppl or spirit beasts to hunters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ingrimmsch View Post
    your one cruel sonof**** ^^ but in the good way

you dont understand how funny it was
    i was in tears. that kid was a legend on my server. Alonsus EU his name was Hoarybutocks (cant remember spelling)

Deleted
    A hunter thought it was wise to take a seat in my chopper while standing in frost of Sindragosa in ICC. I pulled the dragon and kicked him out of the chopper. Everybody laught, the bloodelf died.

In the early days, tame a lvl <10 mob as a hunter at starting zones of the opposite faction -> Eye of the beast -> pretend you are a low lvl questmob, let them kill your pet -> Shoot their heads off!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I have been kiting Gamon out of boredom to other zones...If while trying to leave city people start slowly attacking him I invis and see about 5 people get insta gibed