Sony Vegas producing

Hello!

I'm going to an IT school (Last year) and for the end of the seminar we must present our own made work in Sony Vegas (final grade!). I decided to edit a WoW PvP movie. I did some editing before and I'm not a newbie.
    We must present our results by 13.12.2010 and it will majorly influent my end of the year grade. That's why I really need someone to help me out with this.

I was thinking about starting to shoot and edit the intro these days and then fill it with PvP material from level 85.

So, you step in now. I'd like one of you to be my mentor for this project, to guide me and instruct me (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9VZI...eature=related I find this video extremely well done and if I could get anywhere near it I'd be very thankful)

Sadly I don't have anything to offer you in return except my biggest appreciation. Unless you play on Kor'gall EU.

I play an Elemental Shaman and I'm quite experienced (2400+ Arena and a leader of a PvP guild) so the material won't be a problem.

Thank you for reading this

So what you're actually trying to say is "pls maek dis project 4 me cus I'm a lazy bum xD". Doubt anyone will waste their time on this, sorry. No offence intended

No

I dont want anyone to make this for me, I'm generally interested in videography but I find watching tutorial rather slow and inefficient way to learn. I WANT to master Vegas.

We also had to turn in our videos "in making" so the professor could see that we're working on something, he said mine is decent but I dont find it attractive enough.

Hopefully someone will have some time.