So......Cata mats already in game?

So i just read somewhere that some LW has already collected cata leather to be able to level LW beyond 450 as soon as cata hits..................I was just curious as to what other mats had blizz released in game already and how do we obtain them, since this is the first time i'm hearing this.....

btw this is not a qq post, im not jealous of the guy/gal if he/she wants to get realm 1st.........im happy for him/her...........i don't plan on getting realm 1st...i actually enjoy levelling my professions and my character levels slowly since we wont be levelling 85+ for a long time.

All the mats ARE in game in the new zones, however they are NOT supposed to be obtainable before December 7th. Anyone who has them exploited to get into the zone early. If Blizzard finds out that you have these mats, I believe the punishment is a ban and removal of all the items.

72h ban + removal of items, not worth it imo.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthrix View Post
    All the mats ARE in game in the new zones, however they are NOT supposed to be obtainable before December 7th. Anyone who has them exploited to get into the zone early. If Blizzard finds out that you have these mats, I believe the punishment is a ban and removal of all the items.
    true