Poll: Who is the most powerful?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sargeras ofc.

I'd go with:

Sargeras, because he is at the pinnacle of the burning legion, wich has been recognized as the true threat by the naruu. This one would be the powerhouse of the "leaders"

Aman'Thul, the leader of the Pantehon and the former leader of Sargeras. This one would be the one with the most influence and probably the strongest if you count all forces under his controll (the pantheon and probably quite a few of the worlds they have poked around in)

Prophet Velen, the uncorrupted version of Kil'Jaeden and Archimonde. In most fiction being corrupted grants temporary and violent power, but being pure tends to win the day in the long run. Both Archimonde and Kil'Jaeden caused us quite a lot of headaches, so I'm just guessing that Velen could be quite a handfull. However I also seem to remember him being slightly weaker than his "brothers" so who knows

Malfurion(Tyrande), without doubt the most powerful druid on Azeroth, a world were druidism in many ways is the most powerful of the arts. This would put him on top of the "mortals" of Azeroth. I added tyrande as I'm sure he's just as whipped as any man "tied" to a woman

There's more and of course I would have to decide if I was talking about mortals or gods, faction leaders or individuals. Do we count alliances?

Velen would mind control Sylvanas into a meat grinder.

Protip: when posting a poll listing faction leaders, take an extra 30 secs to Google said leaders names if unknown to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiggity View Post
    Sargeras | Burning Legion

Aggramar | The Pantheon
    Aggramar is not the leader of the Pantheon, Aman'thul is... Aggramar is their garbage man like Sargeras used to be... in other words he is not in charge of an aspect of creation like the other members, he is just a great warrior and goes around beating down evil entities and such that are causing major trouble in the universe...

I would say Thrall except he isn't in charge of a faction anymore... the Earthen Ring has another leader and obviously he is no longer Warchief so... I guess Malfurion if he is the leader of the Cenarion Circle now...

---------- Post added 2010-11-29 at 07:14 PM ----------

Why is sylvanas winning? Sure she is very powerful as far as rangers go, but rangers are not really that powerful when compared to other classes...

Sylvanas, she's crazy, her army grows fast, she has biological weapons.

Malfurion and Thrall.

Also, Velen, that guy was an Eredar with Kil'jaeden and Archimonde and used to be as powerful as them. Sure, they got more powerful now with the gifts Sargeras gave them, but he is REALLY powerful lorewise. People wil argue that Durotan caught him in Rise of the Horde, and the Orcs really gave them a beating in the early days, but i believe that he is powerful enough to beat most of those guys.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

How the hell is Sylvanas more powerful than Velen?

Velen is straight-up described as as powerful as Kil'Jaeden, the second most powerful member of the Burning Legion.

Sylvanas got one-shot by a level 30? mob.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Velen would mind control Sylvanas into a meat grinder.
    Sorry, all he does is Smite...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrocurious View Post
    Everyone, except for my friend and I, seem to have the hardest time with this... I'm going to have to agree with this man.
    Everyone in the world was born in usa/uk or anyother english speaking country, we just have problems and should be discarded right?
    Last edited by mmoc1ff84cf90f; 2010-11-29 at 08:46 PM.

Deleted
    by doing the first quest in silverpine, it became clear to me that sylvanas, while she may not be the most powerful now, will soon have the most powerful army, through resurrecting dead people to her will, lich king style (she has valkyrs now!)

Deleted
    The best leader would be someone with divine might of Tyrande, wisdom and experince of Velen (over 25k years... *shivers*), aggresiveness of Garrosh and Sylvanas' lack of retarded principles.

Whoever made Sargaras and the Titans..or whoever made that guy....or whoever made the guy that made that guy

Deleted
    You are making this poll yet you don't know the name of 2 of the faction leaders and also spelled tauren en Draenei wrong.
    And for the strongest, Sargeras and Aman'thul. Sargeras is probably more powerful then Aman'thul due his fighting experience, but Aman'thul is the ruler of the pantheon, that orders most of the worlds.

On a faction leader basis. Velen and Mafurion on a close second. Velen is on the same powerlevel as Kil'jaeden (It's over 9000!!!) and Archimonde. Even tho Archimonde is dead, Kil'jeaden is still directly underneath Sargeras in the Burning Legion.
    However, Velen his powers aren't meant to be destructive, there is a reason why he is called the Prophet or Highpriest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha sylvanas is winning. Just as I expected the uneducated masses to vote.
    Mmmkay?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Metzan. Well he is the true God of WoW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Its Electric View Post
    Haha sylvanas is winning. Just as I expected the uneducated masses to vote.
    Why wouldnt she be "the most powerfull?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiggity View Post
    Aggramar | The Pantheon
    Coincidentally, I saw someone in my guild earlier this week talking about how they might think the next expansion would be labeled 'The Pantheon'. Any thoughts?
    Today I was hanging out with my boyfriend after school. It was his birthday and I undressed and laid in his bed naked. I blindfolded myself and told him he can do anything he wants to me. 30 minutes later I took off the blindfold to find him sitting at his computer playing World of Warcraft. His friends needed him. FML

Deleted
    NOAMS ARE GONNA TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

I vote for the gnome!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gade View Post
    Ghostcrawler!
    That dammed crawler, we kill him and now he is even powerfull he is a ghost... and a crawler AND dev team leader