Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by thepreacher View Post
    She's a hero in my book
    Hah.. Hence another reason she hated the job, soon as she said what she did for a living she was either a Queen to the guy, or a social pariah. Honestly though, I kinda wish I could get a job as a GM, would make it simpler getting my WoW time in =P

And yes, I know, play time would be outside of work time...but still, it would be better.

If anyone doubted we need more mods around here, this thread is more proof than you could ever ask for.

Deleted
    So this is why I've waited 4 days for a ticket response... Seriously don't waste the GM's time on jokes...

Quote Originally Posted by jakethesnake741 View Post
    Hah.. Hence another reason she hated the job, soon as she said what she did for a living she was either a Queen to the guy, or a social pariah.
    I can see that, however regardless of her being female, she's a hero simply for not giving these people second chances. It's unfortunate that not all GM's have her mentality is all.

Quote Originally Posted by thepreacher View Post
    I can see that, however regardless of her being female, she's a hero simply for not giving these people second chances. It's unfortunate that not all GM's have her mentality is all.
    Agreed, sadly, it wouldn't stop all the stupid tickets being entered. It would probably increase them because people would then ask why they were suspended soon as they got in. Either that or they would bombard Blizzard with emails and calls demanding to have their accounts unlocked wondering why their perfectly legitimate ticket got them banned.

Quote Originally Posted by jakethesnake741 View Post
    Agreed, sadly, it wouldn't stop all the stupid tickets being entered. It would probably increase them because people would then ask why they were suspended soon as they got in. Either that or they would bombard Blizzard with emails and calls demanding to have their accounts unlocked wondering why their perfectly legitimate ticket got them banned.
    Im all for a Loading Screen Tip:
    "Dont use the ticket system for Jokes. You will get banned"

I think it's a funny joke but not to a GM where the response time on them is already ridiculously long. I'm sure if people didn't submit these kinds of useless tickets the length of time for responses would be cut in half.

OP was trying to make a juvenile joke...GM´s didnt fall for it and answered professionally...Guess OP needed to show his "joke" to others so he would get a reaction...

Im guessing this isnt the reacthin he wanted either.

Bottom line....move along...nothing to see here. Its not funny, nor is it interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Im all for a Loading Screen Tip:
    "Dont use the ticket system for Jokes. You will get banned"
    I aprove this message!

Deleted
    Asked a Moderator and posting an Image which isn't english is fine. Like i thought

So you made a pointless waste of time ticket and then came onto the forums to whine about not getting the response you wanted. That sounds like an awesome time investment right there.

Why not call up tech support for Dell and then complain on a forum that the technical support staff wouldn't tell you jokes next?
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.