If anyone's wanting to move on to Desolace from wherever they are now, well, there's still a few kinks. Don't get me wrong, it's got a lot of great new quests, including several that offer blues at the end of the chains, but I've found 3 issues so far, two of which involve quests.

1) Kherrah, a centaur you need to talk to in order to continue a quest chain, is currently hostile and locked in a cage. There's no way to click the cage, and doing the quest that's next to her doesn't make her un-hostile. She doesn't attack you, she's just a red NPC that you can't interact with in any way.

2) In Shadowprey Village (obviously this is for the Horde), there's an NPC that gives you your breadcrumb quest to move on to Feralas. It's actually a placeholder quest, the NPC says some amusing stuff that Blizzard clearly intended to get back to, and possibly forgot about. I haven't yet seen if it actually can be completed at the right spot.

3) Scorpashi Venomlash mobs, the scorpions in the southern area of Desolace, are around level 34-35, and possess 12-13k health. I amused myself with killing one, they aren't tough, just have a lot of health.

So, that's just a heads up on things to expect if you quest in Desolace.