Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    /roll 100

3 man BWL Mag gruuls Kara basically any old raid just the loot gold is nice

i abuse cooldowns. because i have a lot of characters ill have one be the gather bitch , paladin or druid prolly best , thats a herber/miner. then all the rest will be alchemist/tailor. all those transmutes and cloth making make a fair wedge and the most important thing is once its set up it only takes a few mins a day

I just buy it from sites.

Kidding, kidding. I can sit there and farm until most people would go crazy as long as I have a good selection of music going. I go for the high gold vlaue end game Vanilla/all of TBC materials that people don't want to farm themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shireshireshireton, shireville, the shire
    Gemcutting is where it's at. I got some tips from Kripparian's youtube site, but you'll only go so far with those. Sure, it may take more than 5kg to level it up but I've rolled in 10k+/week if I play the auction house correctly. I recommend consulting people you know can play the ah and make money, people who farm raw mats, and even economists before going through with this option.

Kripparian's youtube user channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/kripparrian?blend=1&ob=4 (the JC business videos are a bit down)

**HOWEVER**

You can lose just as much if you don't play your hand correctly. It's like the stock market, you can lose just as much as you've made in half the time.

DONT PLAY ON MAH SERVER!!! I don't want another person stealing my business!
    Last edited by sweepdeepsPL; 2010-11-29 at 08:35 PM. Reason: link + typo
    Quote Originally Posted by perix View Post
    there are people that think war is like cod.
    That covers just about every twelve year old in America.

I make mine through old raids, buying uncut gems and selling cuts for 20-30% profit and playing the AH (only small scale stuff).
    Only on 26.5k at the moment, but its enough for me.

farm old raids, mag is 500g easy, 250 if two manning. make boots from LW, 5kg easy and leveling alts and vendoring lewt.

Craft things, sell them on the AH. I've made about 250k in the past year or so without trying overly hard, and only utilizing the tradeskills of one character. Maybe my server just has a good economy.

Sitting in the AH is boring, so I mainly solo instances and stuff like that. Ragnaros drops like 142 gold for 2 minutes of work

10+ Year Old Account
    What I do:
    1. After leveling a toon to 80, pick up alchemy. For about 300-500g you can level from 1-450. Every day create a blue gem, they cost the least to make (30g) and sell for 100-110g, making them competitive with red gems for resale. Doing this on, say, three toons will bring you about 210g each day.

2. Each week, solo (or two man, if you're unable to solo) Mag. He drops about 500g.

3. Raid. If your guild allows guild repairs, or you're steamrolling through content, raiding is a very easy way to make gold.

4. Each week solo (or two man, if you're unable to solo) Karazhan. Each boss drops about 40g and 3 epics that vendor for 5-15g. In less than an hour you can make some easy money, if you're doing it with a friend it'll go much faster (and be more enjoyable), but at half the profit. It should take about an hour in total.

5. Do your daily heroic and weekly. This alone will bring you in a bit of gold for each character you complete it on.

All of my methods can be done easily, and don't really require much effort. A good alternative for those who don't like (or perhaps don't know how) to play the auction house.

Great suggestions everyone, thanks!

It seems I am just being lazy. I have 2 80's with their primary professions maxed out. I need to utilize them!

I may talk to someone that knows how to play the AH and see if they have any tips for me.

Deleted
    If you want to learn how to play to the ah, now is not the time to do it. Prices fluctuate (hope thats spelled right) a lot.

What you should have done, and maybe still can, is make glyphs... When the last patch came, it was a real money maker. I have a char with herbalism and inscription, so i made around 10k on glyphs in a few days.

In Cataclysm you can prolly buy uncut gems again and cut them for nice profits..

Since im not that lazy, i made a lot of gold doing achievements also... Grinding factions/dungeons and get achievements doing it. But yeah, not everyone is a sucker for achievement