Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I like you blizzard

80 is nothing close to 1337, but if they insist. Maybe every level should have some numeral with 1-3-3-7 in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    I don't get it..
    /facedesk, its 1337 at the start

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by banans View Post
    2+2=fish
    no no
    1+1=window
    Naus' Armoury - Armoury

Quote Originally Posted by Naus View Post
    no no
    1+1=window
    ....s 97'

1=Head
    1=Desk

There's your math.
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Grammar monger points out that it would be "Blizzard is getting sneaky". Not "are" since Blizzard is one entity thus singular use of "is" and not the plural use of "are"... You also misspelled sneaky.

All that being said, nice find! My mage is only 50 at the moment. I'm still trudging to get to 80 before Cataclysm. Gotta love Recruit A Friend. 3 levels per dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Silver View Post
    The execution of the OP's joke/post failed and that's why the thread ended up the way it did.

Should have just posted the number from the get-go. Then it would have been obvious.

One of the major rules of jokes: If you have to explain it, it's probably not a good joke. Maybe the OP thought we'd be smart enough to get it as it was posted... that was not true.
    It's nice, as someone who isn't a total moron to feel like the odd caters to me. If all threads had some sort of intelligence cutoff, the REALLY stupid posters would find all threads boring. Some people would get some jokes, a few most or all. You'd lose really stupid people, plus the portion of "most" with least patience.

Sounds good to me.

On topic; leet thousand experience points? did they know way back when, that the experience required was going to end up like that when they inevitably nerfed it. Did they make it that originally and buff? Or is it not actually a 20% nerf? What if it's actuallty 18% or 22% just on that one level?

10+ Year Old Account
    I approve of this number.
    I wonder if they did it on purpose or if the 20% nerf just happened to come out that way.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

Quote Originally Posted by Robbyjawz View Post
    I approve of this number.
    I wonder if they did it on purpose or if the 20% nerf just happened to come out that way.
    It's on 1,337,000 XP flat.
    Best of 5 years!

lol the amount of fail posts in this thread are great.

OT: awesome find, i wouldn't have noticed that at all.